Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Heath is a joke and so is this program I hope AJ plays football for us
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

gopokes1399 wrote:Heath is a joke and so is this program I hope AJ plays football for us
Not me - if he doesn't like the way things are going mid-season, he will walk away again.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
PL_Julian
Buckaroo

Well unlike Dietz and Matalon, Aj gave over a year and a half to see if Schroyer as an ass or not. I don't blame him for leaving instead of wasting all of his eligiblty with Schroyers dyslexic program.

At least now he can transfer use his red shirt year and play somewhere that the coach wants him.

While we are at it Jackson will have something to think about.Will his time go back to nothing when Afam is again available ? When Moujeke was hurt the first time Schroyer had no problems with Aj playing and once Afam was back and Boudeo was available he was on the bench.

I wish him luck and hope that the players who stay get a chance to play for a REAL coach before they time is up.

Oh you have noticed that DC was able to come in his first year and utilize both young players and the plays that Glenn left him. Not only that he gave praise and credit to his players. You have never heard Schroyer do that. In three years he gives blame to the players and credit to himself.