MWC sending 4 to the dance

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

UNLV and San Diego State both in the Midwest bracket. Looks like the Mountain West will send 4 to the dance.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

Altrhought I'm thrilled for the MWC, I'm royally P.O.ED that the %*(^%*()^(&*%^*( :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: basterds from Provo have to come to Oklahoma City....where I live! :brick: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :brick:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Been liked: 33 times

This is definitely good for the MWC.. though, I'm hoping New Mexico eats it in the first round. :)
ImageImageImageImage
Poke Around
Ranch Hand

Heck, can't expect too much from New Mexico. It is, you know, the youngest team in the MWC and third youngest in Division I.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

MrTitleist wrote:This is definitely good for the MWC.. though, I'm hoping New Mexico eats it in the first round. :)
What I'm hoping for is wins by UNM, SDSU, and UNLV, a loss by BYU (BYU=Nazis), AND both WAC schools (USU and NMSU) are one-and-done.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Poke Around wrote:Heck, can't expect too much from New Mexico. It is, you know, the youngest team in the MWC and third youngest in Division I.
So a young UNM team produces like this now.. what do they do in a year or two?
ImageImageImageImage
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

Wyokie wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:This is definitely good for the MWC.. though, I'm hoping New Mexico eats it in the first round. :)
What I'm hoping for is wins by UNM, SDSU, and UNLV, a loss by BYU (BYU=Nazis), AND both WAC schools (USU and NMSU) are one-and-done.
The MWC needs these teams to win the first round.. if the MWC is going to try for elite status in the basketball arena, all four teams need to win at least one game, at least one to the Sweet 16. We even need BYU to win. However, still rooting against UNM. Going to be a pretty unproductive week of work this week...
ImageImageImageImage
Poke Around
Ranch Hand

MrTitleist wrote:
Poke Around wrote:Heck, can't expect too much from New Mexico. It is, you know, the youngest team in the MWC and third youngest in Division I.
Obviously their young players aren't going to develop like our. Aftr all, our coach announced last week that you learn by losing so obviously our team is going to be much more educated than those lucky players in New Mexico who had success at such a young age they didn't get a chance to learn from losing.
By the way, wasn't that Hobson kid supposedly coming to UW at one point?
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

gopokes1399
Blog Team

im cheering for all the MWC besides BYU
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

It's good for the MWC maybe next year we can break the 10 win season mark :(
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

Poke Around wrote:
MrTitleist wrote:
Obviously their young players aren't going to develop like our. Aftr all, our coach announced last week that you learn by losing so obviously our team is going to be much more educated than those lucky players in New Mexico who had success at such a young age they didn't get a chance to learn from losing.
By the way, wasn't that Hobson kid supposedly coming to UW at one point?
I'm guessing we have several Rhoads schollarship candidates on our basketball team by now.
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams