Men's hoops article from Gags...

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

A day or 2 old, but I had to post the link for those fans who care, to read. There are two quotes from Heath that bother the holy poop out of me:

“Everyone wants to come and play, and truth be told, Wyoming is a tough place to be if you’re not playing as much as you want or as much as you think you should play”

WTF Heath. Really?

Schroyer said he doesn’t feel pressure from his bosses to improve or be fired. “Not at all. None whatsoever. Not an iota,” he said.

Either that is a HUGE lie, or Burman is blantanly neglecting his responsibilities to the University and State of Wyoming.

http://www.laramieboomerang.com/article ... 929058.txt
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Aaron
A Real Cowboy

“The reason I’m excited about the future is every coach in this league made a point to either call me or talk to me after the game when we played and told me how much they liked our young guys and to keep them together because in the next couple of years, we have a chance to make a run,” Schroyer said.

They are excited because with you at the helm Wyoming is a f-word CAKE WALK FOR THEM!!!
DOUCHE BAG!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Two Tone...good point. Interesting..."chance to make a run". What is that comment about. I had a chance to bang Marisa Miller. It didn't happen, but I had a chance.

Dear Karma,

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

I'm not real impressed with the chick. Besides she's probably into CSU boys.

I do see your point but still...
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

"The reason I’m excited about the future is every coach in this league made a point to either call me or talk to me after the game when we played and told me how much they liked our young guys and to keep them together because in the next couple of years, we have a chance to make a run,” Schroyer said."

Just replace "Schroyer" with "Koenning" and you have quotes from our 0-12 football season. Other coaches always respect the big loser in the conference. It's collegiality at it's best. I can't believe he actually thinks that they mean anything truly positive with those comments.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Lost Poke wrote:"The reason I’m excited about the future is every coach in this league made a point to either call me or talk to me after the game when we played and told me how much they liked our young guys and to keep them together because in the next couple of years, we have a chance to make a run,” Schroyer said."

Just replace "Schroyer" with "Koenning" and you have quotes from our 0-12 football season. Other coaches always respect the big loser in the conference. It's collegiality at it's best. I can't believe he actually thinks that they mean anything truly positive with those comments.
Lost, we NEVER had an 0-12 season!

Under Keonning we went 2-9, 1-10, and 2-10. Pick one!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote:I'm not real impressed with the chick. Besides she's probably into CSU boys.

Huh? Ok Casanova...play on.
Dear Karma,

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

McPeachy wrote:
Wyokie wrote:I'm not real impressed with the chick. Besides she's probably into CSU boys.

Huh? Ok Casanova...play on.
My second sentence was supposed to be in my last post on this thread but.....I messed up on my thoughts. Wasn't thinking clearly at the time. Oops. :oops: Had a CSU moment there.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Maybe the half naked woman shook your brains up.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote:Maybe the half naked woman shook your brains up.
You're probably right. :rofl:
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

Lost, we NEVER had an 0-12 season!

Under Keonning we went 2-9, 1-10, and 2-10. Pick one!
Don't lose sight of the point, though. Opposing coaches are good sports, generally. They sympathize with Schroyer, they wouldn't want to have to endure the kind of beat-downs they give him. So they say something nice. Same with the football coaches and Koenning.

It's just stupid of him to roll this out as some kind of reason for optimism.
Dread_Pirate_Cowboy
Ranch Hand

Don't lose sight of the point, though. Opposing coaches are good sports, generally. They sympathize with Schroyer, they wouldn't want to have to endure the kind of beat-downs they give him. So they say something nice. Same with the football coaches and Koenning.

It's just stupid of him to roll this out as some kind of reason for optimism.
Hell ya. coaches used to gush all over Koening. DeBerry went on ad nausium about how great Vic was. What are they supposed to do, say "yep, as long as Shroyer's there I know we'll get easy victories and work for the bottom of my bench."? Of course not.
"Good?...Bad?.....I'm the guy with the Gun!" -- Ash Williams