B Ball unis?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyoCow85
Buckaroo

I assume the color change will be used in new jerseys for the basketball teams as well. Anyone have any info on what those will look like? I think we should go with yellow roads. Maybe brown with yellow accents. No matter what they do, road uniforms will be flashy, but I'm glad we'll have new home jerseys. The ones from the past 5-8 years were boring as hell!
gopokes1399
Blog Team

I love the new jerseys the color is looking fresh wit white home and brown away, probably a yellow alt. I think the biggest thing is we upgraded from And1 to Nikeworld now if we could perform
WyoCow85
Buckaroo

Definitely agreement here. The biggest upgrade in my opinion is the home jerseys. Our old ones were just plain bad, and I love the yellow brown contrast. Also definitely better going with Nike. Im not sold on our new football jerseys, but the color change did wonders for the bball unis. I hope there is a yellow alt. Any word on that??
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

So why is the football team in bed with New Balance, but the basketball team is in bed with Nike? It's not a school-wide contract?
ImageImageImageImage
gopokes1399
Blog Team

MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

haha... holy wow. Schroyer is about to blow a gasket in that picture.. hilarious! :thumb:
ImageImageImageImage