Burman should reach out to....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Former players like Conrad Dobler, Jay Novacek, mitch Donahue etc... to come to the game. That would be awesome to see guys like that on the sidelines for this game.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

WyoVaquero wrote:Former players like Conrad Dobler, Jay Novacek, mitch Donahue etc... to come to the game. That would be awesome to see guys like that on the sidelines for this game.
Supporting Burman again here (WTF is wrong with me) - but that is the job of the W Club (Jack Tennant), and the CJC Club (Randy Welniak) to reach out to former athletes. And speaking from past experiences, they do a lousy assed job.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
TracyRingolsby
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
WyoVaquero wrote:Former players like Conrad Dobler, Jay Novacek, mitch Donahue etc... to come to the game. That would be awesome to see guys like that on the sidelines for this game.
Supporting Burman again here (WTF is wrong with me) - but that is the job of the W Club (Jack Tennant), and the CJC Club (Randy Welniak) to reach out to former athletes. And speaking from past experiences, they do a lousy assed job.
You do know that Tennant has not been in the athletic department for at least five years?
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

the 1996 football team that got snubbed after that WAC Championship, man 20 years flies...
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
You do know that Tennant has not been in the athletic department for at least five years?
Ya, I know he has been with the foundation for a while, but he is still listed as a/the contact for the W club. Look it up, like I did, and you will see. Or, you can go ahead and pass along the information to your minions to update their site if he isn't the contact.
Dear Karma,

TracyRingolsby
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
Ya, I know he has been with the foundation for a while, but he is still listed as a/the contact for the W club. Look it up, like I did, and you will see. Or, you can go ahead and pass along the information to your minions to update their site if he isn't the contact.
I'd pass along the information if it was correct, but once again in your desire to whine and moan you are passing along bad info. Obviously you stumbled onto old info that the internet can provide and didn't verify it. But that's okay it is a good rant for you, as misinformed as you may be -- again.
TracyRingolsby
Buckaroo

stymeman wrote:the 1996 football team that got snubbed after that WAC Championship, man 20 years flies...
Yeah, that team was brought back and honored during a game this year as part of the 20th anniversary, and the family of one of the players who is deceased even announced during the halftime ceremony creation of a scholarship in his memory.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

TracyRingolsby wrote:
stymeman wrote:the 1996 football team that got snubbed after that WAC Championship, man 20 years flies...
Yeah, that team was brought back and honored during a game this year as part of the 20th anniversary, and the family of one of the players who is deceased even announced during the halftime ceremony creation of a scholarship in his memory.
I remember that as I was at that one too, just saying bring them back again that's all
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
I'd pass along the information if it was correct, but once again in your desire to whine and moan you are passing along bad info. Obviously you stumbled onto old info that the internet can provide and didn't verify it. But that's okay it is a good rant for you, as misinformed as you may be -- again.
LOL! Took you a while to "look it up" and confirm the info did it!?

It is transparent anyway dna riflehead, my point is still valid, that it isn't Tom Burman's "JOB" to stay continually in contact with former athletes. That is on the W club, alumni association, and CJC club.

Do Wyoming football & the fan base a favor this Saturday...stay the off the sideline and away from the team. You are the black cat broken mirror of Wyoming athletics.
Dear Karma,

TracyRingolsby
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

It is transparent anyway dna riflehead, my point is still valid, that it isn't Tom Burman's "JOB" to stay continually in contact with former athletes. That is on the W club, alumni association, and CJC club.

Do Wyoming football & the fan base a favor this Saturday...stay the off the sideline and away from the team. You are the black cat broken mirror of Wyoming athletics.
Did not take any time at all. I just have other things to do. And if it is not a big deal why did you make such as ass out of yourself blaming somebody for what he is not even in charge of. I don't know who you are and hope to never find out because based off the whining and moaning you are so consistent with in your posts it is apparent you are a very unhappy person.

P.S. I have NEVER been on the sidelines for a game at War Memorial Stadium so another errant piece of information being spewed by you. But then what's new?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

Did not take any time at all. I just have other things to do. And if it is not a big deal why did you make such as ass out of yourself blaming somebody for what he is not even in charge of. I don't know who you are and hope to never find out because based off the whining and moaning you are so consistent with in your posts it is apparent you are a very unhappy person.

P.S. I have NEVER been on the sidelines for a game at War Memorial Stadium so another errant piece of information being spewed by you. But then what's new?
LOL!

Look at the jersey chaser get mad! For a writer, one would think you could comprehend written word a little better. Clearly that isn't the case. I never mentioned you "being" on the sideline at war memorial (read the posts again if you need to), but you sure as hell are on the sidelines at other places.

This exchange is typical of what I have always seen from you - since the early gowyogo days - always acting superior and better than everyone else. What a douchebag.
Dear Karma,

TracyRingolsby
Buckaroo

McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

LOL!

Look at the jersey chaser get mad! For a writer, one would think you could comprehend written word a little better. Clearly that isn't the case. I never mentioned you "being" on the sideline at war memorial (read the posts again if you need to), but you sure as hell are on the sidelines at other places.

This exchange is typical of what I have always seen from you - since the early gowyogo days - always acting superior and better than everyone else. What a douchebag.
Man talk about someone who continually backtracks. When you said the sidelines this Saturday I know of only one place that the Cowboys will be playing this Saturday.
Jersey chaser? Not at all.
Comprehend the written word? I do.
But as usually you back track and tried to cover up your ignorance.
To you someone active superior and better than everyone else merely means someone whose opinion doesn't fit your whining, whimpering bull crap.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

LOL!

Man talk about someone who continually backtracks. When you said the sidelines this Saturday I know of only one place that the Cowboys will be playing this Saturday.
To you someone active superior and better than everyone else merely means someone whose opinion doesn't fit your whining, whimpering bull crap.
Keep digging away...proving my point, one post at a time!
Dear Karma,

Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

LOL!

I think you have a stalker McPeach!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:
TracyRingolsby wrote:
McPeachy wrote:

LOL!

Come on girls, you're both pretty! :D
jbeiermann
Ranch Hand

Dobler is not in great health these days
GO POKES!!