Cougar Board...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
alyssa
A Real Cowboy

I knew a lot of those guys.
They used to find things before they were lost.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

I visited LaVell Edwards Stadium in 2008, to a hord of bad words, flip offs etc....they didn't like me sitting in their stadium with Brown and Gold on, I had a pair of fake binoculars with Whiskey in in and when I tried to go to get a beverage it was caffeine free Coke, wth, and went to pour it in the bathroom only to get knock knock, hurry up would ya....at the top of my Lungs I'll be out when I'm done, shoulda seen the stares there. More flip offs etc...I yelled to a security guard, they aren't living by the code, and sure enough they escourted them out, I'll never go back to LES, glad we don't play them anymore, it was hard living in SLC back then being a Pokes fan with Utah and BYU fans etc...no thanks
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

I visited LES in 1995. Same story then. White haired old men and women glaring at you just because you were wearing brown and gold. It was as though we soiled them by our mere presence. I have watched the Pokes play in all of the original 8 MWC stadiums except San Diego and Provo was by far the worst in terms of how they treat you.

By contrast I was just at New Mexico for that game and a fan stopped me on the way out, shook my hand, thanked me for coming and wished us good luck against SDSU. Good luck getting that kind of treatment in Provo.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:I almost think the MWCBoard has gone Cougar. I just got banned from the MWC Board for linking Goatse when some Borg dna riflehead kept going on about The Project.
It's good to be here. I should have migrated here a long time ago.
You got banned?
Yeah. That toolshed ECA didn't even give me a warning. I got a 1 day ban for that.

I'm done over there I think.
yeah he's been a poop mod.
He thinks he's a lot smarter than he is.
He also doesnt stay impartial like a mod should. If you want to talk trash to other posters all the time then don't be a mod.
Yeah exactly. I was pretty shocked to see I had a ban. That dude isn't as bad as Andre or something, but he's up there. If he'd asked me to take down Goatse or something, I would have. But a ban? Dude must be pissed over something else I said on there. Smells like a grudge.
Oh well. It's becoming more and more a BYU enclave anyway. I'd just as soon stay away from it.
They are pretty lax over there(in a good way) but the one thing that will get you a ban quick is posting NSFW pictures.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

TSpoke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:I almost think the MWCBoard has gone Cougar. I just got banned from the MWC Board for linking Goatse when some Borg dna riflehead kept going on about The Project.
You got banned?
Yeah. That toolshed ECA didn't even give me a warning. I got a 1 day ban for that.

He also doesnt stay impartial like a mod should. If you want to talk trash to other posters all the time then don't be a mod.
Yeah exactly. I was pretty shocked to see I had a ban. That dude isn't as bad as Andre or something, but he's up there. If he'd asked me to take down Goatse or something, I would have. But a ban? Dude must be pissed over something else I said on there. Smells like a grudge.
Oh well. It's becoming more and more a BYU enclave anyway. I'd just as soon stay away from it.
They are pretty lax over there(in a good way) but the one thing that will get you a ban quick is posting NSFW pictures.
It wasn't a pic. it was a link. ECA has posted links just as bad.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

dude?!?

nobody wants to see that poop
disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
cougarlicious
Buckaroo

WilyWapiti wrote:Thought this was a adult tv site...boy was I disappointed.

Check out this thread; pure gold!

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/messag ... d=17028817

WW

cougarboard is a cesspool of insecurity
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

whyoh wrote:
dude?!?

in the context of the argument with one of the most self righteous BYU fans ever it was hilarious.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
You got banned?

This. Shouldn't a mod on a board that's not a home board be impartial?
HR_Poke
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
HR_Poke wrote:
You got banned?

This. Shouldn't a mod on a board that's not a home board be impartial?
Supposed to be. But he's been a huge homer lately. Spent the last 4 days gloating about beating us in almost every thread.
Joe from WY
Buckaroo

whyoh wrote:
dude?!?

If it'd been anyone other than some Borg f-word, I wouldn't have. And it wasn't a pic. It was a link.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

Joe from WY wrote:
whyoh wrote:
dude?!?

If it'd been anyone other than some Borg f-word, I wouldn't have. And it wasn't a pic. It was a link.
oh, i'm familiar with the difference between a pic and a link

but that poop nasty

welcome to the board, BTW

Joe from WY
Buckaroo

whyoh wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
whyoh wrote:
dude?!?

oh, i'm familiar with the difference between a pic and a link

but that poop nasty

welcome to the board, BTW
Hey good to be here. I'm originally from Montana (Billings) but I grew up a Pokes fan and spent some of my childhood in Meeteetse.

I was in the middle of studying for a Crim Law final and took it upon myself to break it up by arguing with the drones of Provostan. Dude kept asking for a link so I gave him one.
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

did you graduate from meeteetse high? what year? you may know some of my cousins

fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Honestly surprised you weren't a member before now on here Joe (I go by "son of a gun" on the MWC board).
Joe from WY
Buckaroo

fromolwyoming wrote:Honestly surprised you weren't a member before now on here Joe (I go by "son of a gun" on the MWC board).
Hey hah. Cool man. I've lurked. I like this board. I like Titleist's other board too...the Grizzlies one. I'm happy to be here. I was getting kind of burned out of the MWCBoard anyway. I'd rather just discuss Pokes without every thread turning into some poop about attendance or how Wyoming is cold and empty, etc.
Joe from WY
Buckaroo

whyoh wrote:did you graduate from meeteetse high? what year? you may know some of my cousins
I didn't graduate from there (I would have been class of 2006 if I had), but I know a ton of people up there. So I probably know your cousins.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Joe from WY wrote:
whyoh wrote:did you graduate from meeteetse high? what year? you may know some of my cousins
I didn't graduate from there (I would have been class of 2006 if I had), but I know a ton of people up there. So I probably know your cousins.
Huh. Was not expecting you to be that young (only a year older than me, by graduation standards). Always had you pegged for someone older.
Joe from WY
Buckaroo

fromolwyoming wrote:
Joe from WY wrote:
Huh. Was not expecting you to be that young (only a year older than me, by graduation standards). Always had you pegged for someone older.
Haha. I always had you figured to be older than that too. If it's any consolation, I feel like I'm about 86.
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

fromolwyoming wrote:Honestly surprised you weren't a member before now on here Joe (I go by "son of a gun" on the MWC board).
So I'm not the only one. I go by CO_Poke on all boards except this one.

Go Pokes!