Dino threatening Brian Hill

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
nashvillepoke
Ranch Hand

This guy is a douche nozzle
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

How hilarious and typical. It looks like the OP tweet above from "Dino Costa" has now been scrubbed from the account or moved to private/protected. This guy is a major league embarrassment.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

POKE FAN wrote:How hilarious and typical. It looks like the OP tweet above from "Dino Costa" has now been scrubbed from the account or moved to private/protected. This guy is a major league embarrassment.
Is that why its not showing anymore on my post?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
POKE FAN
WyoNation Addict

BeaverPoke wrote:
POKE FAN wrote:How hilarious and typical. It looks like the OP tweet above from "Dino Costa" has now been scrubbed from the account or moved to private/protected. This guy is a major league embarrassment.
Is that why its not showing anymore on my post?
Most likely.
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

Yeah. What did it say. It doesn't show up for me either.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Well good thing I got a screenshot too lol
calpoke25
A Real Cowboy

Wyonation was wise to ban this clown some time ago.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

How do I post a screenshot into here from a Samsung Galaxy phone? When I hit "share" on the picture, Idk what to do from there.
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

**Waiting patiently for BeaverPoke to figure out modern technology...**
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
elfletcho
Ranch Hand

I hate this douche. Guy needs to just shut up and go away. Pull his credentials.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

cali2wyo wrote:**Waiting patiently for BeaverPoke to figure out modern technology...**
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Lol me too!

:lol:
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

I saw his tweets with Brian Hill's mom where she said that his sources are incorrect and no decision has been made. Brian told her not to even respond to dino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

Im embarrassed that Dino is associated with our University. I hope every student athlete takes note and stays far away from him.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

But I thought he claimed he never did these things and people just made things up? Oh, and wasn't he going to fight somebody too?

Oh well... I feel bad for Brian Hill that he has to deal with this.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

calpoke25 wrote:Wyonation was wise to ban this clown some time ago.
Speaking as one of the mods here...banning Dino was THE smartest thing we've done on this board. Bar Nunn!!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

WOW!! The University needs to take action against Dino swiftly. This should be a permanent ban of any media credentials and perhaps a ban from attending any University event. Complete threat/extortion.

F***, can't this guy just go away!! We don't need this poop. He is an embarrassment and in no way represents anything Wyoming.
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Finally someone smart figured out the picture.

As for Dino, he should never be allowed to have credentials to any UW event ever again. Can you imagine what would happen if Paul Finebaum threatened an Alabama player?
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

I'm almost tempted to listen to his show today, there's no way he talks to himself for 2 hours without bringing this up and making himself look like an idiot again. But then again, that's probably what he wants me to do... What a hack.