Dino threatening Brian Hill

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
303cowboy
Cowpoke
Been liked: 9 times

BeaverPoke wrote:https://twitter.com/hathawaykunz

This is the REAL Hathaway Kunz twitter! Dino straight up copied that picture and made a copy-cat profile up! WTF THIS IS SO BIZZARRE!
Is this what a melt down looks like?
HiCountryCowboy
Ranch Hand

303cowboy wrote:This guy is a nut. Anyone else think its fishy that this Hathaway and Kunz twitter account with one follower (Dino) and following one account (Dino) was just created to tell him to keep up the good work even though Hathaway and Kunz has a different twitter handle that they tweet from?

https://twitter.com/HathawayAndKunz/sta ... 9279953920
LOL!

Dino, PDM, Doc Holliday, Yabadabadoo, the gardener, who knows how many others just on this board?...

What you just described is par for the course. He's losing his last believers, but he must truly believe all of his poop. Next stop might need to be in Evanston.
djm19
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

HiCountryCowboy wrote:
303cowboy wrote:This guy is a nut. Anyone else think its fishy that this Hathaway and Kunz twitter account with one follower (Dino) and following one account (Dino) was just created to tell him to keep up the good work even though Hathaway and Kunz has a different twitter handle that they tweet from?

https://twitter.com/HathawayAndKunz/sta ... 9279953920
LOL!

Dino, PDM, Doc Holliday, Yabadabadoo, the gardener, who knows how many others just on this board?...

What you just described is par for the course. He's losing his last believers, but he must truly believe all of his poop. Next stop might need to be in Evanston.

:rofl: Oh, the University of Evanston...I was always told I would end up there.
pokecountant
Ranch Hand

Curiously I decided to listen to his show today. Hasn't come on. I'm thinking he skipped town... :lol: :rofl:
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

303cowboy wrote:
BeaverPoke wrote:https://twitter.com/hathawaykunz

This is the REAL Hathaway Kunz twitter! Dino straight up copied that picture and made a copy-cat profile up! WTF THIS IS SO BIZZARRE!
Is this what a melt down looks like?
My 2 year old stays more composed during his toddler tantrums than this hack
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

Is his show not on today? I'm only getting country music

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
W-Y, Until I Die!
cali2wyo
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:Is his show not on today? I'm only getting country music

Maybe the radio station had the balls to kick him out of town themselves, haha
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

Technical issues from Mulligans
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Threatening is a pretty heavy word for what he said.

W-Y, Until I Die!
Cuttslam
WyoNation Addict

It's on now
I BLEED BROWN AND GOLD.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

"We've stirred the masses.........unintentionally so"

:lol:
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
kdwrightuwyo
A Real Cowboy

laxwyo wrote:Threatening is a pretty heavy word for what he said.

He didn't threaten violence...but it was blackmail-ish. Either way, way inappropriate way for "media" to interact with athletes and their families with news articles regarding them.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

Has anyone's opinion actually changed about Dino or his work today? We all know he is semi-loony, but most appreciate the extra coverage he brings to the programs.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Well, Dino and Trump both should get off twitter.

W-Y, Until I Die!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

LanderPoke wrote:Has anyone's opinion actually changed about Dino or his work today? We all know he is semi-loony, but most appreciate the extra coverage he brings to the programs.
Mine hasn't, but, uh... it sure reinforced previously held opinions a bit.

I used to overlook some of the crap he said because he offered some good content as well. After that it seemed he stepped over the line a bit... and then a bit more. And then this whole Hill fiasco is just amazingly bad.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Don't believe that Hathaway and Kunz is really their account. The real Hathaway and Kunz law firm is now aware.
joshvanklomp
WyoNation Addict

I don't mind that he put out this news blurb. I question the timing somewhat, but whatever. I question the unprofessionalism in both exchanges with Hill and his mother as well as now talking down to Wyoming fans on air.
I said it sucks.....to be.....a CSU Ram! #GoWyo
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

Asmodeanreborn wrote:
LanderPoke wrote:Has anyone's opinion actually changed about Dino or his work today? We all know he is semi-loony, but most appreciate the extra coverage he brings to the programs.
Mine hasn't, but, uh... it sure reinforced previously held opinions a bit.

I used to overlook some of the crap he said because he offered some good content as well. After that it seemed he stepped over the line a bit... and then a bit more. And then this whole Hill fiasco is just amazingly bad.
Well, yeah. I just take the bad as entertainment, I mean this stuff is pure gold! Plus it gives us diehards some excitement here on this board. I doubt anyone outside a very few actually will get worked up about this Brian Hill thing. I still like his show and stories (except the **POKESRADIO exclusive** wannabe hard hitting stuff).

Plus, I bet you anything Hill goes to the draft this year. As well he should! If he's actually got a shot at making potentially 500k + he needs to do it. I'd beat my kid if had an opportunity like that and didn't take it.
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

You can count me in the minority then, as I, for one, don't appreciate anything Dino does/doesn't do for UW. I think he's an overrated hack - a simple snake oil salesman who travels from town to town, screwing the masses while remaining one step ahead of the law. I sincerely hope he adopts some other program and moves away from Wyoming (maybe back to Iowa where his tired act got its start). One of these days he's going to f-word with the wrong person and get his "tough talking New Jersey wannabe" ass handed to him.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

listening to his show and KFBC, total polar opposites, I HAVE NO IDEA WHO TO BELIEVE??????? I do agree BH should go to the NFL, he really has no more to gain at UW, unless he wants t put that all time rushing record so far outta reach that it'll take one special dude to break that.
if he's projected top 5 rounds or less GO, but why the secrecy, that's what I can't understand. Just hope it's not a Brett Part II