Wyo @ Tulsa

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

Bad loss against a team that I think will struggle to be bowl eligible
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:16 pm
Wyovanian wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:14 pm Ridiculous end. Pathetic.
It sucks. But pathetic it was not. Chambers is a competitor like Allen and you take the good with bad.

There was a lot of fight in the team today despite the most injuries ever seen.
The ending was pathetic. There was literally one thing to avoid doing and this pathetic offense found a way to do it. They fought hard to come back, but that ending was pathetic. There is no sugar coating it.
Brown and Gold
Ranch Hand

Ahhh... we deserve to lose anyway as bad as we played on offense. We almost stole it. Good lesson for our coaches when you have a scheme that sucks and you keep doing the same thing. Doubt they learn though.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 584 times
Been liked: 236 times

WyomingAg wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm Bad loss against a team that I think will struggle to be bowl eligible
It's tough to win on the road. I have a a feeling we'll bounce back
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

It sucks. But pathetic it was not. Chambers is a competitor like Allen and you take the good with bad.

So tell us how you are relate to Chambers because as a quarterback he may as well lube up a shampoo bottle while he socks off a dog ahole his grandma takes laxatives to get diarrhea on purpose and poop on the face of her son while he jacks it onto the face of a game show host who is in the showcase showdown.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

So we lost Smith-RB, Velazquez-OT, Harris-OG, and Hall-CB???? Am I missing anyone? holy s
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

What a nightmare of a game. Offense showed that they're completely inept. Half the damn team got hurt, and hero ball finally bit Chambers in the ass. This just turned into a long season. I'm guessing we'll have to burn a redshirt on one of our freshman running backs, too.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

We need to find some competent QB play. If we had that we would have won easy.

Until that happens we will probably looking at maybe 6-6 this year. Too many tough road games that we won’t win without good QB play.

Figures, anytime Wyoming can start the year with a big win they find ways to ruin the season by losing multiple games they shouldn’t.

Congrats to Tulsa for taking advantage of our weaknesses.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:24 pm So we lost Smith-RB, Velazquez-OT, Harris-OG, and Hall-CB???? Am I missing anyone? holy s
Titus Swen
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:23 pm

So tell us how you are relate to Chambers because as a quarterback he may as well lube up a shampoo bottle while he socks off a dog ahole his grandma takes laxatives to get diarrhea on purpose and poop on the face of her son while he jacks it onto the face of a game show host who is in the showcase showdown.
Right on cue... pathetic. Only after losses do you show up :thumbdown:
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:21 pm
WyomingAg wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:18 pm Bad loss against a team that I think will struggle to be bowl eligible
It's tough to win on the road. I have a a feeling we'll bounce back
Except our remaining road games are San Diego st, Utah st, Boise st, and air force. This was the road game to win, it was the easiest remaining on our schedule with no home crowd in the stands.
Last edited by WyomingAg on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

WYO1016 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:24 pm What a nightmare of a game. Offense showed that they're completely inept. Half the damn team got hurt, and hero ball finally bit Chambers in the ass. This just turned into a long season. I'm guessing we'll have to burn a redshirt on one of our freshman running backs, too.
This team will win two games in conference, tops. This offense is more flaccid than my grandpa.
WyoBrandX
A Real Cowboy

I think we need an offensive consultant to come in. Rework this offense a bit.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

WyoBrandX wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:26 pm I think we need an offensive consultant to come in. Rework this offense a bit.
+1
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:25 pm

Wrong. I comment after every game. But you probably live in Wyoming so you’re illiterate. derrrrrr guns. derrrrr coal mines. derrrrr climate change is fake. There I wrote stuff you can comprehend.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:28 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:25 pm

Wrong. I comment after every game. But you probably live in Wyoming so you’re illiterate. derrrrrr guns. derrrrr coal mines. derrrrr climate change is fake. There I wrote stuff you can comprehend.
Yep. That confirms it. You are mentally retarded. :rofl:
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

Wtf. Get lost
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

WYO1016 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:24 pm What a nightmare of a game. Offense showed that they're completely inept. Half the damn team got hurt, and hero ball finally bit Chambers in the ass. This just turned into a long season. I'm guessing we'll have to burn a redshirt on one of our freshman running backs, too.
They can play 4 games without burning a redshirt.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

I have never read anything more juvenile, brainless or disgusting. You should seriously consider not being a Cowboys fan and just stick to the jackrabbits. You are seriously small minded.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:36 pm

I have never read anything more juvenile, brainless or disgusting. You should seriously consider not being a Cowboys fan and just stick to the jackrabbits. You are seriously small minded.
Sorry derrrrr Chambers is gonna win the Heisman.