Wyo @ Tulsa

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

I don’t give a poop what some of you say. I’m proud to be a Cowboys fan and I was proud of the effort today because there is no quit and they rally around their teammates.

Even if chambers doesn’t fumble and we tie it up. Overtime was going to be scary without Hall at corner. So I’m fine with the QB giving it his all.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:40 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:36 pm
SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:23 pm
OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:16 pm
Wyovanian wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:14 pm Ridiculous end. Pathetic.
It sucks. But pathetic it was not. Chambers is a competitor like Allen and you take the good with bad.

There was a lot of fight in the team today despite the most injuries ever seen.
So tell us how you are relate to Chambers because as a quarterback he may as well lube up a shampoo bottle while he socks off a dog ahole his grandma takes laxatives to get diarrhea on purpose and poop on the face of her son while he jacks it onto the face of a game show host who is in the showcase showdown.
I have never read anything more juvenile, brainless or disgusting. You should seriously consider not being a Cowboys fan and just stick to the jackrabbits. You are seriously small minded.
Sorry derrrrr Chambers is gonna win the Heisman.
For real, you’re a disgrace as a person. You need some serious self reflection.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Tough kids that don't quit. Love what Bohl has done in that regard. A team I like my son to watch for inspiration.

Offense is a mess. Bohl has to address this. What's the answer? Not all on Vigen and not all on players but the combination needs help.

Defense secondary coverage had major holes. I think that was more coaching. Way too many guys open in zone. I think we get that fixed. Rest of D was solid.

On to the next and hope the injured young men recover fully and quickly.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:21 pm It's tough to win on the road. I have a a feeling we'll bounce back
Even without all the good players that got wasted today? Makes 6 wins a real challenge.
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 64 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:52 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:21 pm It's tough to win on the road. I have a a feeling we'll bounce back
Even without all the good players that got wasted today? Makes 6 wins a real challenge.
Encouraging Valladay came back. If we can win at home next week, then we get a bye week to heal up. That's assuming some of these guys are not lost for the season.
Poke in Billings
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

bladerunnr wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:54 pm
Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:52 pm
Encouraging Valladay came back. If we can win at home next week, then we get a bye week to heal up. That's assuming some of these guys are not lost for the season.
Going to give the phrase "next man up" a new meaning...next dozen men up
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Hoping most all the injuries arent serious.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:41 pm I don’t give a poop what some of you say. I’m proud to be a Cowboys fan and I was proud of the effort today because there is no quit and they rally around their teammates.

Even if chambers doesn’t fumble and we tie it up. Overtime was going to be scary without Hall at corner. So I’m fine with the QB giving it his all.
Thank you. Although disappointed, I agree. I thought we were out, then holy poop we might win, then oh f-word, then we might win or tie it up to oh f-word again. The kids are out there sacrificing their bodies and almost pulled this out. The only thing pathetic is half this board
W-Y, Until I Die!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

HR_Poke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:07 pm Hoping most all the injuries arent serious.
No update from Reece other than Trey Smith, Titus Swen, Logan Harris, Alonzo Velazquez and Tyler Hall were all the players that did not return.

I recorded the game watched the replay and it looks like Logan Harris was literally knocked out. I hope he is ok and loved to see the thumbs up, but with that type of possible concussion he might be out for the season at a minimum. Just a guess.
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 34 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:42 pm
It sucks. But pathetic it was not. Chambers is a competitor like Allen and you take the good with bad.

So tell us how you are relate to Chambers because as a quarterback he may as well lube up a shampoo bottle while he socks off a dog ahole his grandma takes laxatives to get diarrhea on purpose and poop on the face of her son while he jacks it onto the face of a game show host who is in the showcase showdown.
I have never read anything more juvenile, brainless or disgusting. You should seriously consider not being a Cowboys fan and just stick to the jackrabbits. You are seriously small minded.
I’m a winner. You, who thinks 5-7 is acceptable is a disgrace as a person. I’d f-word your wife and you’d do nothing about it because you’re a bitch.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:14 pm

I’m a winner. You, who thinks 5-7 is acceptable is a disgrace as a person. I’d f-word your wife and you’d do nothing about it because you’re a bitch.
You continue to prove the point. You’re a ‘winner’ all right.
poke_addict
Cowpoke
Been liked: 3 times

You're f-word clueless bro. Bitching about losing doesn't make you a winner. It makes you a bitch!
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

That was a fun game to watch. What more does anyone want? Chambers went for the win can’t blame him. I wish Bohl would get his poop together on offense but this was entertainment.

Thoughts with Logan.Hope he is fine.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Doesn’t matter what anyone says the offense sucks and has for how many seasons with Bohl at the helm now? If it hasn’t changed by now it isn’t going to.

Wyoming will be lucky to win 6 games this year and most years with this offense. Which is sad since the defense seems to be good again. It is basically Joe Glenn 2.0 as far as offense goes. The other sad part is Wyoming can’t get anyone better than Bohl so we are what we are.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Honestly, how many coors lite have you had?
W-Y, Until I Die!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 64 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:29 pm Doesn’t matter what anyone says the offense sucks and has for how many seasons with Bohl at the helm now? If it hasn’t changed by now it isn’t going to.

Wyoming will be lucky to win 6 games this year and most years with this offense. Which is sad since the defense seems to be good again. It is basically Joe Glenn 2.0 as far as offense goes. The other sad part is Wyoming can’t get anyone better than Bohl so we are what we are.

I'm afraid that's right. We need to find the next Joe Tiller, or dare I say it, the next Dennis Erickson. The current regime's main goals are to burn clock and not turn the ball over. Being aggressive and actually attacking the defense is not in their mindset.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Being at the the game my take was, came out and scored easily, and i think that shocked us, then we showed up and played our game as usual qtrs 2-3, the playing of Tyler seemed to settle Sean down and played within himself. The sad injury to Logan Harris u could see our players rally around that and played within ourselves again, when we scored that td i thought we had control, then when they scored i thought they gave us too much time and that was the case except that sad ending, sigh, time to regroup against UNLV next week, proud of ya guys fun game to watch live
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

bladerunnr wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:41 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:29 pm Doesn’t matter what anyone says the offense sucks and has for how many seasons with Bohl at the helm now? If it hasn’t changed by now it isn’t going to.

I'm afraid that's right. We need to find the next Joe Tiller, or dare I say it, the next Dennis Erickson. The current regime's main goals are to burn clock and not turn the ball over. Being aggressive and actually attacking the defense is not in their mindset.
My 2¢... The worst thing we have in Bohl is a solid program that we don't have to be ashamed of. Maybe we've seen the best he's got... I'm not prepared to say that is the case based on this game. Seeing the arc of this program from the heights of the late 80s to now...I feel like I can say that we are finally not steadily going downwards as it has felt since 2000 or so. The real way to measure a program is over the course of years... Seven wins this year is solid... Six wins probably doesn't mean hot seat but it's the bare minimum.

Finally, I feel like this thread is dealing with some not-Tulsa game topics ... And some way over the line language directed at posters is not great.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

OrediggerPoke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:12 pm
HR_Poke wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:07 pm Hoping most all the injuries arent serious.
No update from Reece other than Trey Smith, Titus Swen, Logan Harris, Alonzo Velazquez and Tyler Hall were all the players that did not return.

I recorded the game watched the replay and it looks like Logan Harris was literally knocked out. I hope he is ok and loved to see the thumbs up, but with that type of possible concussion he might be out for the season at a minimum. Just a guess.
Atleast a game for sure. Not good to lose most of our RBs in one game. They are getting too many reps...
ELKMT
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Offense sucks but if your down in this team you need to f-word off.