Taking away curse words?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

What the dickless rat poop of a mother f-word happened here? Is it part of some special "movement"?

No more cussing, so somebody doesn't get their feelers hurt? :lol: :willybs:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 101 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:15 am What the dickless rat poop of a mother f-word happened here? Is it part of some special "movement"?

No more cussing, so somebody doesn't get their feelers hurt? :lol: :willybs:
It may be an individual user setting? Seems to happen to mine when quoted, but not when I see it.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

lol.. it's always been this way ya crotchety old bastard. :)

You can turn the setting on/off in your user admin panel. I can't remember if the default is to have swears on or off.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

MrTitleist wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:35 am lol.. it's always been this way ya crotchety old bastard. :)

You can turn the setting on/off in your user admin panel. I can't remember if the default is to have swears on or off.
O.K. I found out how to turn off the censor option so you can seeing the cussing as all Wyomingites should be allowed to see.

First, go to your user admin panel (just check your name on the upper right hand corner of the board. A menu will drop. Click the user admin option.

Go to Board preferences and click that.

Then, go edit display options and click that.

then scroll down and you'll see Enable Word Censoring. Click "No" and you'll be able to see cussing again. Somehow mine was set at "Yes."

Hope this helps everyone!!!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

MrTitleist wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:35 am lol.. it's always been this way ya crotchety old bastard. :)

Aw, don't tell him that. It has to be some sort of PC conspiracy against swearing!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

I like to cuss. I enjoy it. I tried to teach my kids to have their first three words be "f-word You CSewe" or "f-word You BwhyU". Didn't work. But I tried.

Thanks for the instruction on fixing it you young assed punk.
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:25 am

O.K. I found out how to turn off the censor option so you can seeing the cussing as all Wyomingites should be allowed to see.

First, go to your user admin panel (just check your name on the upper right hand corner of the board. A menu will drop. Click the user admin option.

then scroll down and you'll see Enable Word Censoring. Click "No" and you'll be able to see cussing again. Somehow mine was set at "Yes."

Fixed. Thank you. I like you more that Titless now.
Dear Karma,

Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

McPeachy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:16 pm

Thanks....I think.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 31 times

:(
ImageImageImageImage
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

MrTitleist wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:44 pm

:(
Snooze and you'll lose. :D