Just saying "Hi"

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
shadow dweller
Buckaroo

Frog fan here, found the link on Killerfrogs.com and thought I'd jump over and say hello, and good luck this season, aside from when you play us of corse. Curious as to what you see the season ending up looking like for the 'boys.
UWWIND
Buckaroo

I believe the pokes are more talented all-around.

Our defense is in its second year with the 3-4 and we have some good D-linemen to compliment our outstanding DB's and LB's.

On offense we have a question mark with the 0-line and its inexperience, but we are pretty solid outside of the tackles and even they show good potential. We will have some breakdowns sure, but with Sween, our RB's, and a few good recievers they shouldn't be exposed too much. Sween is a guy that takes his play to another level on gameday, and he's had a great offseason, so I expect great things from him. Watch out for Greg Bolling. He is a Randy Moss type of player who can really jump, and he will add a needed deep threat to our offense. Devin Moore is incredibly quick, and Seldon is a great combination back.

Our FG kicker is in question and it could be a weak spot if one of the two doesn't become consistent real quick.

We are running a bit of a no-huddle offense, where we run up to the line and either snap it right away or stop and get a play call from the sideline. It could be an advantage with our altitude, but its not running quick enough from what I've seen.

I think 7 or 8 wins is reasonable. I'd be very dissapointed if we have less than 6.
shadow dweller
Buckaroo

Fair enough. I hope the Wyo has enough wins to solidify a bowl birth. ya'll impressed me after the first year in the league and to be honest, I don'treally remember much from last years game. Good luck pokes!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Welcome to WyoNation, Shadow Dweller! Glad you stopped by to see what's happenin'. Looks like everyone's expecting big things from the Frogs this year.. I'd love to see it happen. As long as you guys take an L to us, I'm perfectly okay with that. :) Don't be a stranger, and good luck this season.
ImageImageImageImage