Boise St

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Spartanmike15
Buckaroo

Please beat Boise in a couple weeks there in Laramie. They decided to cancel their game against SJSU 4 hours before kick off. Now they’re lined up to play in the MWC Championship game with no losses unless the Pokes can get the win.

On another note, does anyone know the attendance plan for basketball? I’m planning to head out for the basketball games against SJSU in February while also looking at some land to potentially move back out there.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

I hate Boise. Absolute BS they weaseled out of the game. I was looking forward to watching SJSU beat the donks on their idiotic blue field.

The game should have been a FORFEIT and a win for sjsu
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:36 pm I hate Boise. Absolute BS they weaseled out of the game. I was looking forward to watching SJSU beat the donks on their idiotic blue field.

The game should have been a FORFEIT and a win for sjsu
I think any team that is the cause for concern, example being our last two games prior to UNLV were cancelled due to the other team, should be forfeited by the team that is resulting in the cancellation. It is unfair to both clubs, but is it fair that the other team who has it under control to be penalized because of the team having an outbreak. No! So therefore Wyoming should be 4-2 not 2-2