New Mexico

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

I honestly can’t believe that series of events
W-Y, Until I Die!
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Can you say snakebit...sheesh..not that wyo did anything else to help themselves.
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

Time to move on from bohl
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Our wrs stink.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Can we finally move on from Vigen.? It’s insanity. You can’t win with zero passing attack. We’ve had a good passing game one year out of seven
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:47 pmOur wrs stink.
It hit eberhart in the chest. Unbelievable
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

If Bohl doesn't make major changes on offense this year, I'm done. I'm serious. This is a joke. We're the laughing stock of NCAA football tonight. Let that sink in.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson
HR_Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:49 pm Can we finally move on from Vigen.? It’s insanity. You can’t win with zero passing attack. We’ve had a good passing game one year out of seven
Time to get rid of bohl. This team is atrocious playing away from Laramie. He's an epic failure in getting them prepared to play on the road. We shouldn't be this bad this far into his tenure.
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Bohl is getting paid WAY too much money. He has hit his ceiling here.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
307bball
WyoNation Addict

bullbugle307 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:51 pm If Bohl doesn't make major changes on offense this year, I'm done. I'm serious. This is a joke. We're the laughing stock of NCAA football tonight. Let that sink in.
Do we have a shred...a single shred of evidence that this is possible?
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:50 pm
It hit eberhart in the chest. Unbelievable
How many times was crow targeted and it hit his hands? Championship teams have wrs that catch poop that isn’t thrown perfect. Is it a surprise that josh Allen has improved so much as they got him some talent at wr?

f-word field goal kicks instead of tds killed us.

I really can’t believe how this ended. Their wr qb throws a TD, our 3rd string hits one for 18 and then runs almost all the way on 4th down and smith fumbles the almost certain victory away
W-Y, Until I Die!
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand

"That's where we're at as a program after 7 years. On any given day, a few things could implode and we could lose to damn near anyone."

I said this before the game for those that might have missed it. There is zero reason we should've lost this game. This has nothing to do with Covid or our defensive opt outs. This is what happens when you ignore long festering issues and pretend they don't exist. Our state has put too much money into this program, our athletic facilities, and into its head coach to put up with this poop. What a joke.

And don't nobody tell me about Josh Allen. The kid found us. We didn't find him.

Hunter S. Thompson
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

CSU’s only win this year : Wyoming

New Mexico’s only win this year: Wyoming

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 14 times

We have so many holes. I don't even know where to start. This one is on Bohl. Cowboy tough. Lol
Leftherbucknaked
Buckaroo

SeattleCowboy, you're killing me. I was already feeling awful after that pathetic loss. I had the good fortune (or misfortune) of being at Wyo 88-93 during the Roach era. I struggle to manage expectations against what I know we can be. It's been too much toilet bowl the past 30 years and this year is a dumpster fire. Bohl is going to change nothing, but I would have punted Vigen's a$$ curbside years ago. Woe is the Cowboy fan. Our lamentations are becoming legendary.
Last edited by Leftherbucknaked on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand

307bball wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:53 pm
bullbugle307 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:51 pm If Bohl doesn't make major changes on offense this year, I'm done. I'm serious. This is a joke. We're the laughing stock of NCAA football tonight. Let that sink in.
Evidence? We just lost to a winless team with the worst defense in the MW, which is saying a lot. They were on their 5th string QB. And they haven't won a conference game in two years!

You show me one team that poop the bed worse this week than we just did and I'll retract my claim.

Hunter S. Thompson
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Neyor is possibly the best receiver we've had in the Bohl era. He's young and doesn't finish plays, but the talent is there. He has size, speed and hands. They just don't use him enough. Crow is not FBS, let alone WR1. No offense to the guy, he's just too small and doesn't have the hands. Is the talent really that bad, or are these kids being coached to block first, run routes and catch passes second?

I haven't donated to the program since I realized Vigen is going to hold this program back. Now I'm completely done. It's not worth the effort. Why am I driving 8 hours round trip to catch every home game, flying out to catch road games when I can, and staying up to fin midnight to watch disasters like this?

Grant and Vigen have to be two of the most incompetent coordinators in the country.

This team has relied on the defense to keep them in games the past several years. This year the talent and depth aren't there. They can't carry the team game in and game out. This has been coming since the 2016 year. Time to pay the piper. We have an average D, and the same offense since JAs SR year. Not going to win many games.

Bohl needs to man up and get rid of his buddy, or "those who stay will be nowhere near champions."
Last edited by PokeNer on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

bullbugle307 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:07 am
Evidence? We just lost to a winless team with the worst defense in the MW, which is saying a lot. They were on their 5th string QB. And they haven't won a conference game in two years!

You show me one team that Sh#t the bed worse this week than we just did and I'll retract my claim.
The only evidence that gives me even a glimmer of hope, is Bohl was finally critical of the offense in the off-season and said he needed more. He wanted the offense opened up in the bowl game and they did. Now we've regressed even further. I think the 2014/15 offenses were better than this.

I probably am looking through brown and gold glasses when I think there's a sliver of a chance, but I want to cheer this team on in the future. I just can't with the current offense.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

It's all pathetic regardless, this is a program killer loss yet again, aaarggh
307bball
WyoNation Addict

PokeNer wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:13 am
bullbugle307 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:07 am

You show me one team that Sh#t the bed worse this week than we just did and I'll retract my claim.
The only evidence that gives me even a glimmer of hope, is Bohl was finally critical of the offense in the off-season and said he needed more. He wanted the offense opened up in the bowl game and they did. Now we've regressed even further. I think the 2014/15 offenses were better than this.

I probably am looking through brown and gold glasses when I think there's a sliver of a chance, but I want to cheer this team on in the future. I just can't with the current offense.
Bullbugle... You mistake my message. PokeNer addressed it. I don't share PoneNer's opinion of Bohl's intentions for the direction of the team but I get what he saying. I just can't see a future where Bohl does something different offensively. Again, this is year 7. If we get Bohl for anther 7 years, we will get different versions (hopefully 2016 level and better) of this style but the spots on this lepeord aren't going to change.