How many points is Josh Allen going to hang on the Broncos?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

John Elway, the current G.M. of the Broncos passed on him and told people at Wyoming's pro day that Josh wouldn't make it in the NFL. Benjamin Allbright has been one of Allen's biggest twitter haters over the years. Just about everyone in the state of Colorado that doesn't have UW ties has filled social media with a never ending stream of Josh Allen hate.

Someone with a twitter account needs to remind all the Colorado haters about their Nostradamus like predictions on Allen, because I have a feeling Josh is going to remind John Elway what 6'5" with a giant arm, great mobility, and outstanding pocket presence can do for a qb in the NFL.

What do you think? How bad is it going to get for the Broncos this weekend?
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

It’ll be a close bills win. Denver is playing better lately
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

LanderPoke wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:48 pm It’ll be a close bills win. Denver is playing better lately
The only thing I don't like about the match-up for Josh is the defensive coordinator for the Broncos. He'll drop nine guys into coverage to make Buffalo beat them with the run.

Still, I think the Josh has something to prove and the Bills are going to cruise this weekend.

Drew Lock, Bradley Chubb.....yeah, okay John.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

Denver is playing good right now... This feels like a trap game for the Bills.

Didn't realize that there was colorado hatred for Allen... The broncos fans I know are mostly bent out of shape at management for not drafting him (not pokes fans by the way).
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Broncos don't have any DBs on PEDs in the lineup anymore so I'm thinking josh has his way with their secondary.

I meant to catch the local sports guys talk about the game this week but forgot til the end of their show today. Last year they kept saying they dodged a bullet by not drafting him. Their tune should have changed by now, but from what I know of them in the past probably not. I don't like that Alfred Williams guy.
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

307bball wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:06 pm Denver is playing good right now... This feels like a trap game for the Bills.

Didn't realize that there was colorado hatred for Allen... The broncos fans I know are mostly bent out of shape at management for not drafting him (not pokes fans by the way).
They're saying that this year. The last 2 years they were convinced he was a bust. Benjamin Allbright spouted hatred for Josh for years and then suddenly deleted all those tweets this season.

Colorado always had some Allen support because there are so many Pokes down there, but it wasn't until this season that they all became Allen fans. Before that Colorado was the engine of the Josh Allen hate train.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Old-Bull wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:31 pm
307bball wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:06 pm Denver is playing good right now... This feels like a trap game for the Bills.

They're saying that this year. The last 2 years they were convinced he was a bust. Benjamin Allbright spouted hatred for Josh for years and then suddenly deleted all those tweets this season.

Colorado always had some Allen support because there are so many Pokes down there, but it wasn't until this season that they all became Allen fans. Before that Colorado was the engine of the Josh Allen hate train.
You been following me around on twitter? Lol. Allbright is kind of a tool. He was the leader of the josh Allen hate club and now he’s all “I undervalued him”

I think the donkeys would have drafted him if Chubb hadn’t fallen to them. It’s worked out for everyone. Elway going to be canned sooner rather than later.

The nfl rarely has blowouts (I think the nfl has something to do with this) but I think the bills pull a bills and jump out early on them and then let them crawl back into it making it close.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Kizla hated him. Now pretends like he liked him from the beginning. Journalists are close a lot of the time
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

Today's article in the Denver Post. Hints that Allen could have benefited from some coaching in college. Too bad Bohl doesn't recognize this.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/12/18/b ... drew-lock/
Old-Bull
Cowpoke

Easy day at the office for Josh. The answer is 392 total yards and 4 total td's, while dropping 50 on them.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

Old-Bull wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:17 pm Easy day at the office for Josh. The answer is 392 total yards and 4 total td's, while dropping 50 on them.
A vast majority of his incompletions was him throwing the ball away rather than taking a sack too. Very impressive game overall.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

The amount of dumb offensive pass interference calls were downright nutsy especially around the times the Bills would score a touchdown.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
PokeNer
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 2 times

Josh Allen is undefeated versus the State of Colorado. He owns that state!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

Wyokie wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:05 pm The amount of dumb offensive pass interference calls were downright nutsy especially around the times the Bills would score a touchdown.
Pretty amazing to score three TDs on a single drive and come away with a Field Goal.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Didn't watch but listened to some on radio, always a great day when Denver gets beat, kinda a bonus that Josh creamed em...thanx Josh
Lost Poke
Cowpoke
Been liked: 15 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:27 am Today's article in the Denver Post. Hints that Allen could have benefited from some coaching in college. Too bad Bohl doesn't recognize this.

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/12/18/b ... drew-lock/
This is interesting. The TV guys said Lock never had to make a lot of formation calls in college, and is still working on that.

In a way, you have wonder at what point a kid is coached up enough in college that he could walk onto the NFL field fully prepared.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Old bull was right. Josh demolished the Broncos
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 75 times

AFC East champs. Our guy is about to be become a hero in Buffalo for a generation.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

Poke in New England wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:22 pm AFC East champs. Our guy is about to be become a hero in Buffalo for a generation.
Going by the Bills forum... I'd say he's already there. First AFC East title in 25 years (one year before Josh was born). Next up, winning a playoff game or two. Hell, making it to the big daddy, the Super Bowl, would make him a legend in Buffalo.

...Still can't get their forums to let me join though. :(