Hoooray San Jose

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

It's sure nice to see someone, anyone win the Mountain West than Boise St, they go to the Arizona Bowl against Ball St.....they whipped Boise 34-20, good job Spartans!!!!
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

This gives me hope that perenial doormat San Jose St can win a conference title, we can also.....someday.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

cowpoke pride wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:56 pm This gives me hope that perennial doormat San Jose St can win a conference title, we can also.....someday.
Are you saying someday Vigen will be gone?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:39 pm
cowpoke pride wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:56 pm This gives me hope that perennial doormat San Jose St can win a conference title, we can also.....someday.
Are you saying someday Vigen will be gone?
LOL Not while Bohl is our HC I'm afraid.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 15 times

Happy for San Jose St.

The fact that San Jose St. won a football conference championship with where they have been with their football team the last few years before Bohl wins one, pretty much tells you all you need to know about Wyoming football.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:36 pm Happy for San Jose St.

The fact that San Jose St. won a football conference championship with where they have been with their football team the last few years before Bohl wins one, pretty much tells you all you need to know about Wyoming football.
That we're dog poop bad? Yep!!! 30+ years since our last outright conference Championship (1988).
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

I hope we can be as good as San Jose St. at football some day.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Hope is a nice thing, but its year 8 and now its time to at least show we're ready to start competing for conference titles, Vigen or not....time to put up or shut up
cowpoke pride
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:36 pm Happy for San Jose St.

Pretty much what I was getting at. Just too scared/ashamed to say it loud/type it.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Boise State foregoing a bowl game this year, boooo hoooo hoooo, no Wyoming we don't want one nor deserve one
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

stymeman wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:06 pm Boise State foregoing a bowl game this year, boooo hoooo hoooo, no Wyoming we don't want one nor deserve one
LOL Speaking of things, I feel really bad for Army. They won the CIC Trophy (Army, Navy, AFA) and go 9-2, get invited to the Independence Bowl only to have the game get cancelled because the game couldn't find any opponents for them.

BTW, 12 of the 14 SEC bowls are in bowls. The only ones not going...Vanderbilt and LSU.

Only two PAC-12 schools are going. Colorado and Oregon.
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 60 times

This giant asterisk season was a real letdown. I would have loved for Wyoming to have been the SJSU of this year but I can't deny that there would definitely be an asterisk on it...even in my own mind.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Sucks for SJSU; they look legit. I feel bad for them that their good season happened this season. They certainly may sustain success, but for kids on teams like that, I feel bad for them. Some of those kids endured 2-4 years of ass kickings and now finally had the team to win but was during this COVID mess.

Nonetheless, congrats to them and their team!
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:07 am I feel bad for them that their good season happened this season.
Does it matter? I mean that ALL of the players, if they want, will be back next year with their current eligibility - just like the Poke players will be. So they should be a top team again.