Biden!

A forum for everything else not sports related. A place for fun and everything amusing.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times
Been liked: 115 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:12 am Yeah, seeing those memes pop up from Trump supporters is one of biggest hypocritical things there is.
Why do they have to be from "Trump Supporters"? Can't they just be from folks like me, who think Biden is a f-word idiot of epic proportions? By the way, I was not / am not a fan of Trump - if you can't tell. For all the Trump bashing the last 4 years plus, isn't it fair game to call it like it is right now in our country, a complete poop show?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:15 am
fromolwyoming wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:12 am Yeah, seeing those memes pop up from Trump supporters is one of biggest hypocritical things there is.
Why do they have to be from "Trump Supporters"? Can't they just be from folks like me, who think Biden is a f##k[#] idiot of epic proportions? By the way, I was not / am not a fan of Trump - if you can't tell. For all the Trump bashing the last 4 years plus, isn't it fair game to call it like it is right now in our country, a complete Sh#t show?
If it was an actual criticism, sure. But I didn't see anything like that posted when Trump, who was accused of the deed assault of a minor, was President on here.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:21 pm
Why do they have to be from "Trump Supporters"? Can't they just be from folks like me, who think Biden is a f##k[#] idiot of epic proportions? By the way, I was not / am not a fan of Trump - if you can't tell. For all the Trump bashing the last 4 years plus, isn't it fair game to call it like it is right now in our country, a complete Sh#t show?
If it was an actual criticism, sure. But I didn't see anything like that posted when Trump, who was accused of the deed assault of a minor, was President on here.
Oh my. Lovely bias there. "Accused" ... Trump was accused of a lot of poop, so was (is) sniffing little girl hair dementia Joe.

Either way, I am sure there was poop posted here when Trump was president. And if not here, absolutely everywhere else.
Dear Karma,

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

I'm curious how you define the country being a "complete poop show". From everything I can tell, it's no worse now than it was 2 years ago. Stock market has continued to go up. Housing market is booming. Unemployment rate is back down to 2015 levels and continuing to drop (i realize this isn't the best statistic but it works for comparison purposes).

Gas prices are a product of a stagnant industry faced with a sudden increase in summer demand.

Inflation is starting to creep up, but even that is still well within historical norms.

So I guess, what I'm asking is, why do people think the sky is falling? I'm not saying it's all butterflies and rainbows, but it isn't Armageddon either.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Been liked: 2 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:00 pm
Oh my. Lovely bias there. "Accused" ... Trump was accused of a lot of Sh#t, so was (is) sniffing little girl hair dementia Joe.

Either way, I am sure there was Sh#t posted here when Trump was president. And if not here, absolutely everywhere else.
Among the the deed assault accusations (2 dozen+), Trump was poop on for things he said. Be it lies (biggest inauguration ever) or straight up stupid things (injecting disinfectants, which would be heavily toxic to humans), it was earned.
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 23 times

I wish we'd stop giving Presidents credit for the stock market, or even pretending that it's a good measure of how the average American is doing.

Sure, I'm enjoying what my 401k has been doing, even when I started worrying about losing my job. Yes, I'm glad the recession was short-lived. I'm pretty well off, though, and I'm not sure that housing prices continuously spiking is good for society as a whole. My son's teachers can't afford to live in our city unless they have a spouse who makes bank... that feels more than a little bit wrong.

I'm not sure how that's something that could be changed, though. Would it be a good idea to pick winners like "If you're going to college to become a teacher, you get 0% interest loans?" I suppose the problem then is that for profit schools would just raise tuition specifically on those majors. :P
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

Asmodeanreborn wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm I wish we'd stop giving Presidents credit for the stock market, or even pretending that it's a good measure of how the average American is doing.

Sure, I'm enjoying what my 401k has been doing, even when I started worrying about losing my job. Yes, I'm glad the recession was short-lived. I'm pretty well off, though, and I'm not sure that housing prices continuously spiking is good for society as a whole. My son's teachers can't afford to live in our city unless they have a spouse who makes bank... that feels more than a little bit wrong.

I'm not sure how that's something that could be changed, though. Would it be a good idea to pick winners like "If you're going to college to become a teacher, you get 0% interest loans?" I suppose the problem then is that for profit schools would just raise tuition specifically on those majors. :P
I agree with what you're saying As... we need some "outside of the box" thinking, like what you have mentioned. 0% loans to teachers... profit restrictions for certain industries/positions (health insurance, health care, CEO bonuses, etc). Even restrictions on how much higher education spends.

I don't think either party has much figured out, we need leaders that don't think compromise is a bad word.

I feel like the current climate is detrimental to free thinkers and visionaries... it's either toe the party line (either side) or f-word off.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:32 am
I'm curious how you define the country being a "complete poop show". From everything I can tell, it's no worse now than it was 2 years ago. Stock market has continued to go up. Housing market is booming. Unemployment rate is back down to 2015 levels and continuing to drop (i realize this isn't the best statistic but it works for comparison purposes).

Gas prices are a product of a stagnant industry faced with a sudden increase in summer demand.

Inflation is starting to creep up, but even that is still well within historical norms.

So I guess, what I'm asking is, why do people think the sky is falling? I'm not saying it's all butterflies and rainbows, but it isn't Armageddon either.
I try to stay away from looking at the Dow - S&P - Nasdaq - etc., but my real concerns right now are 3-fold (primarily - amongst others):

1. Inflation
2. Workforce (not necessarily unemployment figures either)
3. International affairs

All three of those are lining up to be a "perfect storm" of demise to the U.S. of A. Hopefully you watched the last "town hall" - what a god damned embarrassment our president is. Is he worse than Trump, yes he certainly is in some areas - there is no denying that, unless you have your head in the sand!
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

fromolwyoming wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:36 pm
McPeachy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:00 pm
Oh my. Lovely bias there. "Accused" ... Trump was accused of a lot of Sh#t, so was (is) sniffing little girl hair dementia Joe.

Either way, I am sure there was Sh#t posted here when Trump was president. And if not here, absolutely everywhere else.
Among the the deed assault accusations (2 dozen+), Trump was poop on for things he said. Be it lies (biggest inauguration ever) or straight up stupid things (injecting disinfectants, which would be heavily toxic to humans), it was earned.
Hopefully you saw this?????

Quoted from "Dailymail.com"...what an absolute embarrassment!

Response to question on how to prevent misinformation

'There are trusted interlocutors. Think of the people — if your kid wanted to find out whether or not there were — there’s a man on the moon, or whatever — you know, something, or, you know, whether those aliens are here or not — you know, who are the people they talk to beyond the kids who love talking about it? They go to people they respect, and they say, “What do you think?”'

Response to question about Capitol Riot conspiracy theorists

'This is not who we are. And I’ll say one last thing — and you’re going to — I’ve had a lot of experience internationally. And I mean that — not good or bad, just I have; I’ve chaired the Foreign Relations Committee. I’ve been deeply involved. I did national security for the — our last — the — the — the administration with Barack.'

Response to question on vaccines for children

And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where you uh, um, are – why can't the, the, the experts say we know that this virus is, in fact, uh, um, uh, it's going to be – or, excuse me, we, we, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporarily approved by permanently approved. That's underway too. I expect that to occur quickly,'

Response to question on restaurants struggling to find workers

'My — my deceased wife’s father-in-law was a restauranteur up in — up in Syracuse, New York. And, by the way, he tried to con- — he had a — had a restaurant that was in a town called Auburn, about 20,000 people, which was at a flagship 24-hour-a-day restaurant that — and he offered it to me, which I would have been making five times what I would in law school to try to keep me in Syracuse.

'But I spent too many times at home hearing a — in his home, hearing a phone call: “The cook didn’t come in? He’s in a fight with his wife? What — what’s going on?”

Response to question on whether his unemployment benefits stopped people going back to work

'I see no evidence it had any serious impact on it. But you can argue — let’s assume it did. It’s coming to an end, so it’s not like we’re in a situation where — if that was it and it ends, then we’re going to see John is going to have no problem.

'But what I think is happening, folks, is, look, if you make less than fift- — and I’m not saying, John, your folks make less than 15 — you had good restaurants; that means their tips are good, people make a lot more than just what the — what the minimum wage — what the wage is being paid on with the — put tips on top of it.'
Dear Karma,

ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times

McPeachy wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:38 am
I try to stay away from looking at the Dow - S&P - Nasdaq - etc., but my real concerns right now are 3-fold (primarily - amongst others):

1. Inflation
3. International affairs

All three of those are lining up to be a "perfect storm" of demise to the U.S. of A. Hopefully you watched the last "town hall" - what a god damned embarrassment our president is. Is he worse than Trump, yes he certainly is in some areas - there is no denying that, unless you have your head in the sand!
Stagflation coupled with a banking crisis is on the brink. The Fed will have nothing left to shoot. They won't be able to lower interest or use the bond buying tricks because of inflationary pressures; they won't be able to increase interest rates to control inflation because of a stagnant economy. The stagnant economy is going to lead to several bubbles popping leaving the banks holding the bag.

Biden won't make a year; his cognitive decline is worsening pretty quickly.

Could get pretty rough in the coming years.
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:54 am

1. Inflation
3. International affairs

Stagflation coupled with a banking crisis is on the brink. The Fed will have nothing left to shoot. They won't be able to lower interest or use the bond buying tricks because of inflationary pressures; they won't be able to increase interest rates to control inflation because of a stagnant economy. The stagnant economy is going to lead to several bubbles popping leaving the banks holding the bag.

Yeah. That was trumps real failing. He knew it was a bubble economy and they were actually doing the right things until trump cried about the stock market.

There is no doubt though that this administration will go down as the worst one in the last 120 years. And you know democrat policies are terrible because people are fleeing every blue stronghold for red areas and will destroy them like locusts too. I bet westwyo and fromolwyo wear masks when they have the deed.

My brother got the corona pretty bad. No joke. Lasted over a week and had really high fever. I demand that we shut downs everyone’s businesses and mask our children in perpetuity. We cannot stand for people to get bad flu like symptoms. Even if it saves one life, we need to destroy everyone’s livelihood and the state can stay all evictions forever and keep depositing money into our accounts. What could go wrong.
Last edited by laxwyo on Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
W-Y, Until I Die!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

laxwyo wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:42 am Image
ROFLOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Wyokie wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:15 am
It’s a little poop picking on someone who’s mental functions have declined so much, but here we are.

God, I hope Trump doesn’t run again. DeSantis needs to save this country.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

laxwyo wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:13 pm
Wyokie wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:15 am
It’s a little poop picking on someone who’s mental functions have declined so much, but here we are.

God, I hope Trump doesn’t run again. DeSantis needs to save this country.
Your first sentence, I agree but...as you said, here we are. The moron won't last all four years of his, Gawd, I hope, only term.

I do think Trump will run again and probably wins although Pelosi will do everything legal or not to make sure he doesn't.

Full disclosure....I voted for Trump both times. I can't stand Hillary.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:38 am

1. Inflation
3. International affairs

Yeah. That was trumps real failing. He knew it was a bubble economy and they were actually doing the right things until trump cried about the stock market.

There is no doubt though that this administration will go down as the worst one in the last 120 years. And you know democrat policies are terrible because people are fleeing every blue stronghold for red areas and will destroy them like locusts too. I bet westwyo and fromolwyo wear masks when they have the deed.
Yeah... not a Democrat. Just think anyone that could honestly think the last administration had a clue what they were doing is lying to themselves. Not saying this administration is killing it but at least they have some intelligent people in place unlike the last one.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

1. Inflation
3. International affairs

My brother got the corona pretty bad. No joke. Lasted over a week and had really high fever. I demand that we shut downs everyone’s businesses and mask our children in perpetuity. We cannot stand for people to get bad flu like symptoms. Even if it saves one life, we need to destroy everyone’s livelihood and the state can stay all evictions forever and keep depositing money into our accounts. What could go wrong.
I LOL'd, humor is great medicine!
Dear Karma,

McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

WestWYOPoke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:30 pm

1. Inflation
3. International affairs

Yeah... not a Democrat. Just think anyone that could honestly think the last administration had a clue what they were doing is lying to themselves. Not saying this administration is killing it but at least they have some intelligent people in place unlike the last one.
I am not sure about that statement. :shock:
Dear Karma,

WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict

McPeachy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:35 am

1. Inflation
3. International affairs

Well...

President
Vice president
Secretary of Education

Just 3 offices that, off the top of my head, were filled by people of less than average intelligence.

That's not hyperbole, they are idiots.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

WestWYOPoke wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:49 pm
McPeachy wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:35 am

1. Inflation
3. International affairs

Well...

President
Vice president
Secretary of Education

Just 3 offices that, off the top of my head, were filled by people of less than average intelligence.

That's not hyperbole, they are idiots.
I've seen Fort Fart grads who have more brains than BOTH the Prez and VP combined!!!!!