Bills host the Bengals next week for AFC Title

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

little premature?
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 45 times

'PokeForLife wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:50 pm little premature?
Oops! I though the game ended and I just deleted my post.

Double oops!!
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

DAMNED Chiefs won!!! I wanted Josh to be a Super Bowl QB. He deserves it!!!

Welp, looks like Chiefs-Rams in L. A. in 3 weeks.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

I do not like the NFL OT rules. Bills basically lose on a coin toss. On the other hand they never should have let the Chiefs get a FG with 13 seconds left.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

Absolutely sickening to lose a game all you have to do is stop them from scoring with 13 seconds left. Disgusting
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

I honestly think Josh is never going to win a conference championship never mind winning the Super Bowl!!!

BTW, sorry for deleting my original post in this thread.

Just so mad right now!!!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

ZapPoke wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:32 pm I do not like the NFL OT rules. Bills basically lose on a coin toss. On the other hand they never should have let the Chiefs get a FG with 13 seconds left.
Also not sure why they kicked it through the endzone after scoring. They could've made it come down to one or at worst two plays rather than three.

But also... you can't give up 40 yards on two plays.
Mtpoke89
Ranch Hand

I'm absolutely sick that the Bills coaching staff let Josh's masterpiece, the drive, the game everything go to waste. he was phenomenal. Damn.
Prevent D is never the answer.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Why not just hold their receivers right off the line and take a couple 5 yard penalties? Then give them at worst a 65 yard Hail Mary?
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:27 am Why not just hold their receivers right off the line and take a couple 5 yard penalties? Then give them at worst a 65 yard Hail Mary?
That. Or, rush only 2 and bump Kelsey and Hill at the line. If Mahomes runs up the middle for 25 yards, that's it. There's only time for a 70 yard field goal. Instead, they had 2 safeties about 35 yards deep. It was like they were playing to prevent a touchdown. Strangest defense I've seen. If I'm Pegula (Bills owner), I'm firing McDermott and Leslie Frazier this morning.
Mtpoke89
Ranch Hand

Just some very poor decisions from McD. He got scared of KC speed. 13 seconds. I'd rather make them return and burn some clock. If they give up a huge return so be it, they got lucky. But then to play safties 30 yards deep and CB covering the boundries and giving them the whole middle of the field with 3 TOs is just poor football decisions. Would of could of should of. Proud as hell for Josh. He has grown so much. I bet he will end up having some crazy season no one has ever seen before its all said and done. He is so damn smart the cerebral part is catching up to his athleticism.
DVDA
A Real Cowboy

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:27 am Why not just hold their receivers right off the line and take a couple 5 yard penalties? Then give them at worst a 65 yard Hail Mary?
Literally this. I would have had a linebacker out there to tackle Hill off the line of scrimmage and hold him down for the entire play. Worst case you get a 15 yard penalty while KC kills time wondering what the f-word is going on. It's not like they were out of timeouts so they were stopping the clock after the play no matter what. If you get lucky, Hill gets pissed off and punches or kicks your guy and effectively ends the game on an unsportsmanlike penalty.

Rushing 4 in that scenario was idiotic as well. The Bills should have put 11 guys back in coverage on the first play because KC had no option but to throw the ball down field with so little time. 4 guys standing 10-15 yards down field really clogs up the passing lanes and increases the odds of the play dragging out a few seconds longer. Overall the Bills coaches lost this game with idiotic play calling at key moments in the game.
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

One of the most epic choke jobs ive ever seen. Still disgusted 3 days later. But our man JA17 has made it big time. He is getting all the respect in the world after that game. So damn happy for him.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Poke in New England wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:02 pm One of the most epic choke jobs ive ever seen. Still disgusted 3 days later. But our man JA17 has made it big time. He is getting all the respect in the world after that game. So damn happy for him.
Losing Tre White REALLY hurt.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 147 times

fromolwyoming wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:18 pm
Poke in New England wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:02 pm One of the most epic choke jobs ive ever seen. Still disgusted 3 days later. But our man JA17 has made it big time. He is getting all the respect in the world after that game. So damn happy for him.
Losing Tre White REALLY hurt.
Correct, the talent gap between white and his replacement is vast. It’s on the same level as losing a TJ watt or Aaron Donald
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Mahomes looked a rattled rookie in the second half. Wonder what exactly the Bengals did differently in the second half