Asstecs

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

They were 6/8 in the month of February only lost to CSU and Boise each by a single point. I am concerned by Matt Bradley and Keshad Johnson, but hopefully we come out, control tempo and play our game maybe 7220 will take effect over the Calif squad and we get a huge win yet again!!! Won't be in attendance unfortunately as it's my Dad's passing 1year anniversary and I thought it was more important to be with Mom than at a bball game...but we'll be watchin!!! Go Pokes!!!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 127 times

Sorry for your loss. Me and 4 from Casper will be there. Go Pokes!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

Critical game for us, If there was ever a game to take control of our own destiny this is it.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I feel that if we win tonight we'll be Dancing. Let's go Pokes! 1 point home dogs. That should serve as motivation.
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 104 times

Man this is a fun season! BIG one tonight in Laramie. Another opportunity for a Q1 win tonight, then 2 Q2 opportunities to end the season. RUN THE TABLE, BOYS!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 127 times

SDSU ranked 22 in KenPom.
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

With the SDSU tight defense and usual low scoring games, the Pokes will need a high percentage shooting night
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 16 times

Only thing worrying me about this game is that Wyoming is undefeated at home but they made San Diego St. a small favorite and Wyoming has a ton of the money on them. 85% of it right now. Doesn’t usually work out good for the home teams in this situation.

Hopefully Wyoming overcomes those odds and smashes SDSU. I do think the Pokes are the better team but that wagering set up doesn’t look favorable to Wyoming at all.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:28 pm Only thing worrying me about this game is that Wyoming is undefeated at home but they made San Diego St. a small favorite and Wyoming has a ton of the money on them. 85% of it right now. Doesn’t usually work out good for the home teams in this situation.

Hopefully Wyoming overcomes those odds and smashes SDSU. I do think the Pokes are the better team but that wagering set up doesn’t look favorable to Wyoming at all.
I’m not a gambler so all of that went right over my head.

I’m also not a basketball strategist but it seems to me the Pokes do best with a lot of ball movement getting the whole team involved in scoring, that is, don’t let the opponent concentrate on Maldo and Ike. But what do I know? :D
seattlecowboy
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 2 times

ZapPoke wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:42 pm
seattlecowboy wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:28 pm Only thing worrying me about this game is that Wyoming is undefeated at home but they made San Diego St. a small favorite and Wyoming has a ton of the money on them. 85% of it right now. Doesn’t usually work out good for the home teams in this situation.

I’m not a gambler so all of that went right over my head.

I’m also not a basketball strategist but it seems to me the Pokes do best with a lot of ball movement getting the whole team involved in scoring, that is, don’t let the opponent concentrate on Maldo and Ike. But what do I know? :D
The good news is that the Aztecs big guy Mensah, has a LOT of problems at Altitude, so Ike may have a field day if Mensah starts getting tired and feeling sick.

Follow me on Twitter for all of your Free/Paid sports wagers all year around. Football, Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, etc….

488-348 +721 Units won in 6.5 months follow @bet_chase on twitter….
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 24 times

Anyone got a link to the radio feed? Normally it’s in game day at gowyo.com but tonight’s game is missing
MN_Poke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 24 times

Never mind. They got it up now
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 144 times

Do these mother f-word ever miss? Jesus
W-Y, Until I Die!
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time

Of course SDSU had to have their best shooting night all year against us. They need to cool off. Shooting 69 % on 3s will be unbeatable otherwise
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

Ugghh...a hot shooting team is really hard to beat...but a hot shooting SDSU may be impossible
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

Well..Pokes not playing badly...sdsu is out of thier minds hot...if that continues it will not matter how well we play...If they revert to the norm in the second half it will be a one posession ball game.
WyomingAgJ
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time

Have to hope halftime cools them way off. We are barely hanging on. That 3 at the buzzer really helped. But we need them to miss some 3s this next half
CowboyNV
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 7 times

SDSU finishes the half at 71.4% on 3 point shots. That's the bad news. The good news is there is no way they will be able to continue that pace. They will come back to earth and it will be up to the Pokes to make their shots. Fingers crossed.
What is the difference between politicians and stoners? Politicians don't inhale...they just suck.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Must shut down Bradley 2nd half and JO, X and Drake take this game over
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Pokes hitting 47% threes which is better than average. Scoring is spread out, but Ike only 4 points with only 4 shots taken. Neither team with anyone in foul trouble. Biggest stat difference is Cowboys are being out rebounded. 16-12. So it boils down to Astecs cooling down on the threes