Tulsa

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 126 times

and, Tulsa got by with 3 late hits. Should have been called. The MW has weak officials. They suck.
sqor
Buckaroo

A bad ref day is just a regular day....
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Go Pokes!!!!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 135 times
Been liked: 142 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:11 pm and, Tulsa got by with 3 late hits. Should have been called. The MW has weak officials. They suck.
The Peasley slide looked bad and I was surprised it wasn’t called.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:08 pm One thing is obvious. We need to get the ball in DQ’s hands more. I think Swens ribs were a factor.
Agree. DQ is playing the wrong position though. He would make a fantastic slot receiver. Or receiver of any kind. Ima make a post about this . Maybe genius Bohl or the WR coach Grant will notice
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Hoooray our QB can throw it and a WR can catch.....it turned into a fun game once we woke up
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:03 pmUgh.
Where did you go, poop? Couldn’t celebrate a win with your fellow fans? See you next game when it looks like we might lose.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Peasley rebounded from the Illinois game. The pass protection from the O line is top notch. We might actually have a respectable passing game this year
I'm good for 3!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 298 times
Been liked: 126 times

I went for the super nachos (Docs Mexican food - west stands) and heck saw a great game, double OT win.

I do wonder what our pass rush would be with Harsh?
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

Cornpoke wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:53 pm Peasley rebounded from the Illinois game. The pass protection from the O line is top notch. We might actually have a respectable passing game this year
Yeah, hopefully we use it. The pass can set up the run too. I think Peasley could do some damage with his running this year with our pass protection. I really think we’re gonna need a good passing game against teams that can throw. Our secondary’s been atrocious.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 34 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:55 pm
Where did you go, sh#t[#]? Couldn’t celebrate a win with your fellow fans? See you next game when it looks like we might lose.
Actually I had to go work, for which I was late because I sat and watched the game until the Long kick went wide. But I’m glad you’re so worried about me. Would you like an autographed photo?

It was a great win by the way!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

SDPokeFan wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:41 pm
Where did you go, sh#t[#]? Couldn’t celebrate a win with your fellow fans? See you next game when it looks like we might lose.
Actually I had to go work, for which I was late because I sat and watched the game until the Long kick went wide. But I’m glad you’re so worried about me. Would you like an autographed photo?

Those adult tv store arcade booths aren’t going to mop themselves, huh 😂
W-Y, Until I Die!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

laxwyo wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:41 am
Where did you go, sh#t[#]? Couldn’t celebrate a win with your fellow fans? Yabber to the dabber to the doodles do!!!! See you next game when it looks like we might lose.

Those adult tv store arcade booths aren’t going to mop themselves, huh 😂
Well of course not everyone shoes will start to stick to the floor! It’s a very important service!
SDPokeFan
WyoNation Addict

Expat_Poke
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 3 times

Looking around the conferences, and it is looking like down years as a whole for the MW and AAC compared to the B$G, PAC, SEC, and Big 12. Still early, but with the transfer portal I think you are going to see more struggles early against the haves. Hopefully come December after a season of gelling and figuring things out the have nots show more respectable.

Point is while our loss against Illinois was ugly, SDSU, CSU, and BSU all had losses of varying degree of ugliness. Glad to see Peasely and offense play better this week and the heart showed by the team. A lot of work still, but for the athletes, I hope they are able to build on this.
Returned from my 4 year exodus in Greenieville
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

Expat_Poke wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:03 am Looking around the conferences, and it is looking like down years as a whole for the MW and AAC compared to the B$G, PAC, SEC, and Big 12. Still early, but with the transfer portal I think you are going to see more struggles early against the haves. Hopefully come December after a season of gelling and figuring things out the have nots show more respectable.

Point is while our loss against Illinois was ugly, SDSU, CSU, and BSU all had losses of varying degree of ugliness. Glad to see Peasely and offense play better this week and the heart showed by the team. A lot of work still, but for the athletes, I hope they are able to build on this.
I'd like to go look at all MW teams and see who they lost and where they ended up. UNLVs Jacoby Windom had 4 sacks friday night for Michigan st. This will be the new norm. The gap gets bigger between g5 andp5 but talent gap in g5 levels out.
Last edited by laxwyo on Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Cowpoke99
Buckaroo
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 4 times

seattlecowboy wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:43 pm Great to win a game.

Peasely looks better than any QB as far as throwing the ball Wyoming has had since Bohl has been here other than Josh Allen of course. Peasley looks better than anybody else though. Good great game by him today. Looked like he started to gain a lot of confidence also.
Cam Coffman wasn't bad