Will we have a Josh Allen sighting Saturday for Homecoming?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Sure hope that UW did everything they could to make this happen. Unannounced though - doesn't do much for ticket sales...if happening.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 603 times
Been liked: 240 times

One of these days I hope to see Josh in the War! Logan Wilson came to the Fresno State bball game last year and took about a million pictures and signed a million autographs, all with only one arm because he just had surgery. Logan is a good dude
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:29 am One of these days I hope to see Josh in the War! Logan Wilson came to the Fresno State bball game last year and took about a million pictures and signed a million autographs, all with only one arm because he just had surgery. Logan is a good dude
Very good dude. UW needs to do more of this type poop (W Club tie ins) - and have been very poor at doing so the last 40-50 years.
Dear Karma,

PokesArePeopleToo
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 12 times

I say no way he's there on Saturday night. Hope I'm wrong.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

Although it is a bye week it is unlikely at best. I know Buffalo expects their players to be involved in their community and there is no doubt that there a significant demands in the area for his help. I would not be surprised if he doing some fund raising for the Oishei Children's Hospital where named a wing after his grandmother or raising funds for the victims of the mass shooting.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 302 times
Been liked: 128 times

If he is and the athletic department doesn’t use it to pack the War pretty much a waste.

But………I’m going for the super nachos.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

doreno5 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:20 pm Although it is a bye week it is unlikely at best. I know Buffalo expects their players to be involved in their community and there is no doubt that there a significant demands in the area for his help. I would not be surprised if he doing some fund raising for the Oishei Children's Hospital where named a wing after his grandmother or raising funds for the victims of the mass shooting.
Fair enough, but I don't believe there is ANY way if Josh wanted to come to a WYO game (during the Bills bye week), that the Bills wouldn't actually encourage it!! He could certainly fundraise for Laramie & Wyoming as well while here, there are numerous causes that could use a boost like that. WYO has trotted out several NFL returnees in the past (again they haven't done a great job with this) - and this just fits - homecoming, Bills bye week, etc.
Dear Karma,

doreno5
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:24 am
doreno5 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:20 pm Although it is a bye week it is unlikely at best. I know Buffalo expects their players to be involved in their community and there is no doubt that there a significant demands in the area for his help. I would not be surprised if he doing some fund raising for the Oishei Children's Hospital where named a wing after his grandmother or raising funds for the victims of the mass shooting.
Fair enough, but I don't believe there is ANY way if Josh wanted to come to a WYO game (during the Bills bye week), that the Bills wouldn't actually encourage it!! He could certainly fundraise for Laramie & Wyoming as well while here, there are numerous causes that could use a boost like that. WYO has trotted out several NFL returnees in the past (again they haven't done a great job with this) - and this just fits - homecoming, Bills bye week, etc.
Just watched an interview of Josh with Kyle Bryant. He is is California visiting family. He has plans for dinner Saturday visiting his brother and wife.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

doreno5 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:37 am
Just watched an interview of Josh with Kyle Bryant. He is is California visiting family. He has plans for dinner Saturday visiting his brother and wife.
Well, so much for that idea! And the whole fundraising thing...hahahahahaha
Dear Karma,

doreno5
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:24 am
The idea was sound but I question whether the athletic department or Cowboy Joe club plan far enough in advance to make something like that happen. Maybe during bb season?
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

doreno5 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:59 pm
The idea was sound but I question whether the athletic department or Cowboy Joe club plan far enough in advance to make something like that happen. Maybe during bb season?
You may be right...what a GOLDEN opportunity missed. Could have sold a few more tickets...
Dear Karma,

OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

McPeachy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:24 pm
You may be right...what a GOLDEN opportunity missed. Could have sold a few more tickets...
The stars did line up with the Bills bye week and our homecoming. I'm not sure if an invitation was ever sent. But I can't fault a guy at all for visiting family during the bye week when that opportunity won't arise over the holidays. That's actually really cool.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:17 pm
McPeachy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:24 pm
The stars did line up with the Bills bye week and our homecoming. I'm not sure if an invitation was ever sent. But I can't fault a guy at all for visiting family during the bye week when that opportunity won't arise over the holidays. That's actually really cool.
Nothing wrong with a little "double-dip" either. Go home, visit family, bring them here (have your dad sing the anthem again)!!!!!
Dear Karma,

WyoGeezer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 2 times

Josh was at the Padres game with a very foxy lady. He's now making commercials, so I'm guessing that he's a very busy boy. Make hay while the sun shines, as they say. Foxy lady? ... Be careful Josh, she might be after your loot. That's the problem with celebrity ... Who can you trust? Sorry to be so cynical, but I've been around the block a few times. Maybe the girl is his old flame from The Valley. One can always hope.
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

WyoGeezer wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:18 am Josh was at the Padres game with a very foxy lady. He's now making commercials, so I'm guessing that he's a very busy boy. Make hay while the sun shines, as they say. Foxy lady? ... Be careful Josh, she might be after your loot. That's the problem with celebrity ... Who can you trust? Sorry to be so cynical, but I've been around the block a few times. Maybe the girl is his old flame from The Valley. One can always hope.
The girl he was with has been his girlfriend since he played at Wyoming. They grew up together and she was a Fresno State cheerleader. Where you been man?