All right, Utah State

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 12 times

First down at midfield!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 110 times

Don't hate the play calls to start this one. Let's kick some Aggie ass!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

WYO1016 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:12 pm Don't hate the play calls to start this one. Let's kick some Aggie A$$!
24 yards on our first drive with two first downs. Not bad. Just forced a punt on D. I'll take it so far. :thumb:
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

Second drive... run, run, pass... could you get more predictable?!?!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

Titus 30 yards for the TD! 7-0 Pokes
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Nice! Good block, awesome run by swen
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Wow, I had never noticed how big Welch is. He dwarfs those utag DBs
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

'PokeForLife wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:39 pm Wow, I had never noticed how big Welch is. He dwarfs those utag DBs
Dude should be for us what McBride was for the Rams.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Surprised that USU fan hasn’t stopped by for this game. LKGates I think. Seems a decent dude.

Boom. Swen again.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 151 times

damn, that muffed punt was an absolute killer. We had them demoralized and enroute to a beat down. Wouldn't be surprised if we're in for a game now.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Gotta make that throw Andy.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

I didn't realize this is USU QB's first career start. Our D should be eating his lunch!
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

17-7 at the half. :)
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 151 times

hey look at that. you can score points right before the half. take care of the ball, pound the rock and hit them with some play action. i don't think we need a ton of points to pull this off
W-Y, Until I Die!
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

WYO_Fan_inPA wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:24 pm I didn't realize this is USU QB's first career start. Our D should be eating his lunch!
I’m honestly a little impressed with the guy.

How do we not take a knee there? That’s shocking, and it paid off. That’s huge for momentum, and letting your guys know you believe in them.

Is Craig learning?
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand

Subcanis wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:32 pm
WYO_Fan_inPA wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:24 pm I didn't realize this is USU QB's first career start. Our D should be eating his lunch!
I’m honestly a little impressed with the guy.

How do we not take a knee there? That’s shocking, and it paid off. That’s huge for momentum, and letting your guys know you believe in them.

Is Craig learning?
Yep and it was a great throw by Peasley to get us into FG position. The players may be making Bohl look better than he is. :lol:
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

laxwyo wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:31 pm hey look at that. you can score points right before the half. take care of the ball, pound the rock and hit them with some play action. need a ton of
Was it my imagination or was it passing that got us to get the last 3 points?
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 14 times

Wow....nobody at the game on Homecoming
F'kn embarrassing
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Adv8RU12 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:44 pm
laxwyo wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:31 pm hey look at that. you can score points right before the half. take care of the ball, pound the rock and hit them with some play action. need a ton of
Was it my imagination or was it passing that got us to get the last 3 points?
Our 2 minute O isn’t terrible.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

PokeTransplant wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:50 pm Wow....nobody at the game on Homecoming
F'kn embarrassing
Half the state is expecting poop weather and it’s a late game.

It is what it is.