CSU cheap shot artists

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 89 times

CSU players tried everything they could to bait us into a personal foul. With one exception, we held our cool. Late hits, pushes, giving guys the business on the ground, hits out of bounds…CSU tried it all. That crew should’ve bagged them with multiple flags, but didn’t. I see how JN runs his program. What an asshat clown program.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

Couldn’t believe they didn’t get called for a personal foul on the late hit on Swen out of bounds and we get called on the muffed punt play for our guy dragging a sheep off of our guy when he CLEARLY had it. The sheep player was straight molesting our guy on the ground needlessly. We obviously had it. Weakest personal foul call ever

Agree those guys are a bunch of bums. It’s a bad life choice to attend that school
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

Even the ram fans around where I say we're shocked that the hit on Swen out of bounds want called
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy

They are garbage and their fans are worse. They were taunting their own players through the 4th and online after. Even the older CSU fans in the field level club were engaging it. What clowns.
J-Bone
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 11 times

Trash program. Trash fans.
WestWYOPoke
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 8 times

LanderPoke wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:58 pm Couldn’t believe they didn’t get called for a personal foul on the late hit on Swen out of bounds and we get called on the muffed punt play for our guy dragging a sheep off of our guy when he CLEARLY had it. The sheep player was straight molesting our guy on the ground needlessly. We obviously had it. Weakest personal foul call ever

Agree those guys are a bunch of bums. It’s a bad life choice to attend that school
Pulling a player off of a pile is specifically a personal foul penalty. It doesn't matter if it was done gently or aggressively. As soon as he pulled him off the pile, I called the foul before the ref even threw his flag.

But I agree, the csu player was all over the Wyo guy even though the play was clearly over.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:46 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:58 pm Couldn’t believe they didn’t get called for a personal foul on the late hit on Swen out of bounds and we get called on the muffed punt play for our guy dragging a sheep off of our guy when he CLEARLY had it. The sheep player was straight molesting our guy on the ground needlessly. We obviously had it. Weakest personal foul call ever

Pulling a player off of a pile is specifically a personal foul penalty. It doesn't matter if it was done gently or aggressively. As soon as he pulled him off the pile, I called the foul before the ref even threw his flag.

But I agree, the csu player was all over the Wyo guy even though the play was clearly over.
I thought it should have been a call on both teams and offsetting penalties.
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

WestWYOPoke wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:46 pm

So is a late hit out of bounds…….
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy

I've watched several CSU games this season and they were chippy and cheap in most all of them. Clearly WY and Nevada were among the worst displays of BS from the Sheep, but they are building quite a reputation.
WYO_Fan_inPA
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 12 times

We won the game. That is all that matters.