What we're going to have to do to retain our staff this year....

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Can’t believe how bad Maldo has been. Since he got that concussion he’s been horrible
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

A stress fracture in the foot is not a 6-8 week fix it can be a season ender in order to make the player safe for their future, I doubt we see him this year unfortunately...Maldo, I love the dude, he's just played enough bball and its showing....
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 275 times
Been liked: 119 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:28 am
flyfishwyo wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:23 pm

Just keep on bitching and not showing up for games. Then, when things turn around jump back on the bandwagon. Let's see what that gets us.
^ This ^

We go from "how are we ever going to keep Linder at Wyoming" to this stuff. As someone mentioned above, the team was built around Ike...and when he went down with the injury, it is like starting all over with a new philosophy and direction. I still believe come March 12th, we will be celebrating a championship.
Just not seeing The Pokes as the MW champion this year. Sadly……
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

flyfishwyo wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:23 pm

Just keep on bitching and not showing up for games. Then, when things turn around jump back on the bandwagon. Let's see what that gets us.
^ This ^

We go from "how are we ever going to keep Linder at Wyoming" to this stuff. As someone mentioned above, the team was built around Ike...and when he went down with the injury, it is like starting all over with a new philosophy and direction. I still believe come March 12th, we will be celebrating a championship.
As the season has progressed, I'm not sure Ike changes our course much.
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 586 times
Been liked: 236 times

Wyovanian wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:29 am

^ This ^

Ike was back in a boot last night after not being in one previously. I put the odds of Ike coming back at like 5%, so all this speculation is moot!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:20 am
Wyovanian wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:29 am
Ike was back in a boot last night after not being in one previously. I put the odds of Ike coming back at like 5%, so all this speculation is moot!
I’d say he probably realizes this season is a lost cause regardless. I hope he returns to Wyoming next year but my guess is he will move on to showcase his talent with another program. I really hope I’m wrong.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

I would like to change my prediction to...possible play in game for the Pokes now. I don't think we can salvage much after opening with 2 conference losses.

And Linder needs to keep his mouth shut about attendance - nobody wants to watch a loser, any sport, any time (except maybe soccer). Attendance is a product of your results man.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 42 times

Yup I'm not coming over for the SDSU game and it's too bad...if the miracle happens wow oh wow, but i just don't see it, unless Maldo becomes a great leader, passes the ball and gets others included
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

McPeachy wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:41 am I would like to change my prediction to...possible play in game for the Pokes now. I don't think we can salvage much after opening with 2 conference losses.

And Linder needs to keep his mouth shut about attendance - nobody wants to watch a loser, any sport, any time (except maybe soccer). Attendance is a product of your results man.
I’m assuming you mean Mountain West Conference tournament play in game and not the NCAAT play in game we lost in last year.

I agree. We appear to be the worst team in the MWC right now.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 291 times
Been liked: 115 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:35 pm
McPeachy wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:41 am I would like to change my prediction to...possible play in game for the Pokes now. I don't think we can salvage much after opening with 2 conference losses.

I’m assuming you mean Mountain West Conference tournament play in game and not the NCAAT play in game we lost in last year.

I agree. We appear to be the worst team in the MWC right now.
Yep, MWCT play in game. :thumbdown:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Hotkarl
Buckaroo
Been liked: 5 times

When does football start!