Cowboy Wrestling store

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Cowboy wrestling spun up a temporary online store to order Wyo Wrestling merch. Pretty sweet, there's some cool items on here. Give it a look and support the Cowboy wrestling team!
https://uwwrest2023.itemorder.com/shop/home/
ImageImageImageImage
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

Why is everything black and gray? I would like, uh, to buy something in our school colors. Count me out
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 133 times
Been liked: 141 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:50 am Why is everything black and gray? I would like, uh, to buy something in our school colors. Count me out
I'm a black/blue/gray kind of dude. I appreciate getting apparel in colors I'll actually wear. brown is fine. I never buy any "gold" unless its for gameday only.
W-Y, Until I Die!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

laxwyo wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:31 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:50 am Why is everything black and gray? I would like, uh, to buy something in our school colors. Count me out
I'm a black/blue/gray kind of dude. I appreciate getting apparel in colors I'll actually wear. brown is fine. I never buy any "gold" unless its for gameday only.
I snagged the Travis Mathew polo shirt.. thinking about the Carhartt vest....
ImageImageImageImage
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 595 times
Been liked: 238 times

For me, gotta own the brown and gold lol. Loud and proud
aranderson
Cowpoke
Been liked: 1 time

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:55 pm

For me, gotta own the brown and gold lol. Loud and proud
I agree to a point, but I'm in the grey group. Like my grey shirts. Every wrestling shirt I have ever had is grey save for a shirt from my Freshman trip to Chadron. It was an Orange shirt.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 297 times
Been liked: 119 times

Well, isn't this special. When do we get to buy UW Golf team gear? Seriously though, why not more club sports to help them financially (and not the already gifted full scholarship programs). Rugby, Baseball, Hockey, Lacrosse, etc., etc., etc.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord

McPeachy wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:20 am Well, isn't this special. When do we get to buy UW Golf team gear? Seriously though, why not more club sports to help them financially (and not the already gifted full scholarship programs). Rugby, Baseball, Hockey, Lacrosse, etc., etc., etc.
That's a pretty good point, actually. I feel like the wrestling team does a pretty good job of trying to market themselves in other ways the other teams don't. Feels a little old school like when I was in USA wrestling back in the day.
ImageImageImageImage
wyosports
Buckaroo
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 12 times

I just ordered two shirts for me and one for the wife. The last two years have been tuff for the program with the injuries and transfers, but I love what Branch and Co. are building. We have some very good young wrestlers already in the program and some top-rated recruits coming. (Hope like other sports that we can keep them.) Huge match for Volk tomorrow night and great opportunity for a number of other guys. Go Pokes!