Auto-Censor

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

Dear Admins and Mods,

How about tweaking your auto-censor so that completely innocuous words (though they might offend, um, non-"gentiles") so a word beginning with "c", ending in "l" that means mixed spirituous beverages isn't translated by your lame software into "rifle dna"? :eek:
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

I literally laughed out loud when I read this post... then laughed harder once I went and looked at the word censors. I had no idea some of these were even in there! Take a guess what di**hea* translates to? lol.

Anyways, I think I fixed your particular problem.
ImageImageImageImage
Wyovanian
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 16 times

MrTitleist wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:24 pm I literally laughed out loud when I read this post... then laughed harder once I went and looked at the word censors. I had no idea some of these were even in there! Take a guess what di**hea* translates to? lol.

The Orwell in me shudders to imagine. The real me wants to know!
"WE are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of the dreams." -Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Wyovanian wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:08 am
MrTitleist wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:24 pm I literally laughed out loud when I read this post... then laughed harder once I went and looked at the word censors. I had no idea some of these were even in there! Take a guess what di**hea* translates to? lol.

The Orwell in me shudders to imagine. The real me wants to know!
DNARifleHead! hahaha. Anyways, one of these days I might tweak that list, some bizarre entries in there. Only 10-20 words listed there, but hilarious nonetheless.
ImageImageImageImage