Hunter M.

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyoGeezer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 1 time

Because we weren't doing well against SDSU, I was doing "other things" and just watching with half an eye and half an ear. At one point , one of the commentators said something about grouping Maldo's stats would make him an all-time NCAA leader. Points, Assists, Rebounds? Because I wasn't paying attention, I don't know what he said. Do any of you guys know anything about this?
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

WyoGeezer wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:14 pm Because we weren't doing well against SDSU, I was doing "other things" and just watching with half an eye and half an ear. At one point , one of the commentators said something about grouping Maldo's stats would make him an all-time NCAA leader. Points, Assists, Rebounds? Because I wasn't paying attention, I don't know what he said. Do any of you guys know anything about this?
I believe he is first NCAA player ever with 2000 points, 800 assists and 600 rebounds (or something similar to that stat). Keep in mind, he played more games than the vast majority of NCAA players in the record books.
WyoGeezer
Buckaroo
Been liked: 1 time

Yes. That must be what the commentator was referring to. Sorry that I put this on the wrong forum. Just not paying attention.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Still. Pretty damn good. Wish we had made a run and he’d finish in a high note
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

WyoGeezer wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:04 pm Yes. That must be what the commentator was referring to. Sorry that I put this on the wrong forum. Just not paying attention.
I thought so. I'll move this entire thread to the basketball forum.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!