Portal QBs...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 115 times

Yes, I know, NobODy wants to play in Bohl's offense. Go rehash that shtick in the thousands of other threads.

There are still some interesting options out there and a few guys we could have had a shot at but didn't take.

Sam Huard didn't do much at the other UW but was pretty highly regarded out of high school. Comes from a qb family.

Carson May is another guy. Big and seemed like a decent arm out of high school.

Others?
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
Insults are the last resort of fools with a crumbling position.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 213 times

ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:45 am Yes, I know, NobODy wants to play in Bohl's offense. Go rehash that shtick in the thousands of other threads.

There are still some interesting options out there and a few guys we could have had a shot at but didn't take.

Sam Huard didn't do much at the other UW but was pretty highly regarded out of high school. Comes from a qb family.

Others?
Donovan Smith, Snow College.

Very similar stats to Evan Svoboda and looks to have a big arm with mobility.

2022 Stats
3 GP (redshirted)
0/1 passing with 1 INT
1 rush for -6 yards
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 290 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:57 am
ragtimejoe1 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:45 am Yes, I know, NobODy wants to play in Bohl's offense. Go rehash that shtick in the thousands of other threads.

Others?
Donovan Smith, Snow College.

Very similar stats to Evan Svoboda and looks to have a big arm with mobility.

2022 Stats
3 GP (redshirted)
0/1 passing with 1 INT
1 rush for -6 yards
Ouch! :rofl:
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

OrediggerPoke wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:57 am .... and looks to have a big arm....
Only counts with Bohl when using it as a stiff-arm.
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

Others?
:D
WYO1016 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:10 am I'm starting to think that Burman has been laying the pipe to ragtimejoe1's wife
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

Others?
Pretty good eyes on the Carson May call.
W-Y, Until I Die!
ragtimejoe1
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:14 pm

Others?
Pretty good eyes on the Carson May call.
Blind squirrel.
It'll be bintetesting watching Huard at Poly as well