Border War Thread?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Border War week, and no thread to be found. Has our fanbase become apathetic once again? :shock:

Go Pokes! Beat The Sheep!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Chad and I are talking Border War tonight on the WyoNation Round-Up, live on YouTube and Twitter!
ImageImageImageImage
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

No apathy here! The loss to Boise stung.

A win against the ewes will go a long way. The War should be rocking. Hope we have a crowd.
Last edited by Itsux2beaewe on Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

My interest just isn't there, yet...it'll show later on
LawPoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 79 times
Been liked: 89 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:03 pm Not here! The loss to Boise stung.

A win against the ewes will go a long way. The War should be rocking. Hope we have a crowd.
Let's see...a Friday night game, in November, during hunting season, following a horrible outing where our offense never crossed the 50, which followed a collapse in the Springs...sounds like a recipe for, at most, 15,000 and likely less. The Boise debacle couldn't have come at a worst time and in worse wrapping paper than the poop-stained toilet paper that was our effort and outcome on the vaunted Blue.

As for LawPoke? I will be clipping my toenails and contemplating my next trip to the dentist. Both are more invigorating and less painful than watching whatever takes place in Laramie on Friday. Losing to the Sheep or beating them and realizing that we still will not sniff a league title game (and understanding that we are likely heading to the Tater or Barstool Bowl again) are equally depressing.
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 597 times
Been liked: 238 times

I’ll be there, as usual.

What do we need to k ow about the sheep? Is their good receiver going to play? And I know they have two major cheap shot artists on their defense . A DE and a S. It NEVER fails that the sheep pull the most heinous poop vs us. Hope the veterans on our team have educated players new to this rivalry
GoPokes86
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 10 times

I'll be there as well. Have to work half a day on Friday and then headed up for some tailgating and hopefully a big Pokes win. Being in Denver I've had two sheep state grad coworkers give me hell about them beating Boise and the Pokes forgetting there was a game. Not exactly a fun way to start the week. All that goes out the window keeping The Boot in Laradise.
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 32 times
Been liked: 16 times

We best win this one. If not, heaven help Mr. Bohl.