1993 team....

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

Who is charge of the logistical stuff of the in game issues?. They did the 93 team dirty. they honored them for like 3 seconds and showed a video with no sound or any thoughts on the team. That was bad.
doreno5
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 83 times

WyoVaquero wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:48 pm Who is charge of the logistical stuff of the in game issues?. They did the 93 team dirty. they honored them for like 3 seconds and showed a video with no sound or any thoughts on the team. That was bad.
The pregame and in game entertainment and information is not well done. Personally I think they play far too much country music which I think plays into a stereotype of Wyoming as being a bunch of hicks. They should have honored the 93 team at halftime with highlights video show and a midfield introduction ,
WyoVaquero
Ranch Hand
Been liked: 11 times

doreno5 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:21 pm
WyoVaquero wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:48 pm Who is charge of the logistical stuff of the in game issues?. They did the 93 team dirty. they honored them for like 3 seconds and showed a video with no sound or any thoughts on the team. That was bad.
The pregame and in game entertainment and information is not well done. Personally I think they play far too much country music which I think plays into a stereotype of Wyoming as being a bunch of hicks. They should have honored the 93 team at halftime with highlights video show and a midfield introduction ,
agreed
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Sad to hear this that team rocked. My final year at UW(springwise)