Wingard

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
ZapPoke
Cowpoke
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 40 times

Who knew Dewey went to the Lebron James school of flopping arts? I mean I guess that guy that head butted him was pretty big but I thought his fall was a little dramatic lol
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 146 times

honestly, it's what I don't like about JA right now. He's flopping and looking for flags too much. not a great look.
W-Y, Until I Die!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

laxwyo wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:51 pm honestly, it's what I don't like about JA right now. He's flopping and looking for flags too much. not a great look.
Likely because he is a product of the times. This poop all started with Brady, then Mahomes, et al. If JA doesn't do it, he is doing his team a disservice.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
307bball
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 62 times

McPeachy wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:37 am
laxwyo wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:51 pm honestly, it's what I don't like about JA right now. He's flopping and looking for flags too much. not a great look.
Likely because he is a product of the times. This poop all started with Brady, then Mahomes, et al. If JA doesn't do it, he is doing his team a disservice.
yup....it is so much more likely to score on a drive where there is a defensive 15 yd penalty that if, as an offensive player, you can "sell" it a bit....you absolutely should do it. Now, it only works in the modern ruleset where QB's are treated so gingerly.