Bohl retiring?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 136 times
Been liked: 146 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:16 pm
laxwyo wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:54 pm considering bohl walked around practice with a 6ft pole during Covid, Minnesota would be a great place for him.
No way!! Really?
yeah, can't remember if it was in the last press conference but he basically joked about walking around with the stick and using it to keep people 6ft from him and others.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

Good read. To say Bohl didn’t do some good things would be a terrible error. He did provide some stability, and brought pride throughout the state with Logan Wilson. Josh Allen, well what can you say without beaming with pride when he says “Go Pokes” when being introduced!!!!!

I will miss Bohl. Roast me all you choose. Have a great ride “Cowboy”!

But, I’m looking forward to new things with UW football.

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://7220sports.com/tucks-take-good- ... 3pyBg8SDoU
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 66 times

We haven't had a losing season since 2015 (excluding the 6 game covid year). So that in itself is quite an achievement. It's been rehashed a million times on this board about what Bohl didn't accomplish. He didn't seem particularly happy after the game. It made me wonder if he really wanted to retire or if it was forced on him. It wouldn't be the first time a coach's spouse made the decision that she had enough of Laramie. We'll never know.
So hoping that that the next OC is the second coming of Joe Tiller. I see a lot of talent on the offense and just not enough results. One thing I'll say for Bohl is he isn't leaving with the cupboard bare. Next year could be even better than this year.
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

From what I understand Bohl is headed to Texas to head up the coaches association full time.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson
Itsux2beaewe
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 301 times
Been liked: 128 times

bullbugle307 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:35 pm From what I understand Bohl is headed to Texas to head up the coaches association full time.
The link I posted Cody stated as much..
bullbugle307
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 21 times

Itsux2beaewe wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:58 pm
bullbugle307 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:35 pm From what I understand Bohl is headed to Texas to head up the coaches association full time.
The link I posted Cody stated as much..
Sorry, didn’t even read your post. I was just responding to the folks talking about Minnesota. I think they talked about in a podcast a couple weeks back though.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Hunter S. Thompson