Buffalo's destiny destroyed with that Philly loss

Wyoming High School sports, pro sports, other college sports
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

6-6 going into a bye, they may not recover, no killer instinct...denver beating them and continuing to win doesn't help either
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 137 times
Been liked: 146 times

Buffalo is going to have the dubious honor of the highest point differential to not make the playoffs. Only 3 teams have a higher differential. Amazing.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 601 times
Been liked: 239 times

Man that Philly loss was painful. Josh got them the lead twice and the defense couldn't protect it. Not sure what the trouble is there. Josh has amazing stats and all the advanced metrics love the Bills, but the season is not turning out well.
'PokeForLife
Cowpoke
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 9 times

Guess we'd better all go crawling back to the donkeys... After all, as Wyoming folk we did have "Broncos!" tattooed on our right butt-cheeks right after birth according to some around here. Hopefully they accept us back.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:58 am Man that Philly loss was painful. Josh got them the lead twice and the defense couldn't protect it. Not sure what the trouble is there. Josh has amazing stats and all the advanced metrics love the Bills, but the season is not turning out well.
Only 3 teams have a higher point differential. It's mind boggling they're 6-6.
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Now Vonn Miller beats his pregnant girlfriend
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Josh twas a flash in the pan at Buffalo, unless the team reinvests in him again...next year starts Year 7, we shall see
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster

LanderPoke wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:41 am Now Vonn Miller beats his pregnant girlfriend
I thought we'd learned our lesson from past events about jumping to conclusions although it does look really really bad. Apart from how terrible it sounds and from a purely football financial perspective, this could work out well for Buffalo? Is buffalo still left with dead cap space from something like this?
W-Y, Until I Die!
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

laxwyo wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:06 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:41 am Now Vonn Miller beats his pregnant girlfriend
I thought we'd learned our lesson from past events about jumping to conclusions although it does look really really bad. Apart from how terrible it sounds and from a purely football financial perspective, this could work out well for Buffalo? Is buffalo still left with dead cap space from something like this?
Absolutely. Should have said that’s what miller was accused of.

Maybe they can void his contract. Let’s hope so
Poke in New England
Cowpoke
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 78 times

laxwyo wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:06 pm
From what I understand, the contract says that if he were suspended by the NFL then some of the guaranteed money could be voided. However the Bills restructured the contract to push guaranteed money from this year and last year into future years to free up cap room. I think they owe him that money no matter what happens.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

And with Buffalo's depleted Linebacker squad on the mend maybe it's good KC beat them to avoid a shellacking against Baltimore, (we'll never know)

Go Lions
LanderPoke
WyoNation Lifer

Frick. Josh needs receivers and the defense just couldn't sustain that many injuries
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:51 am Frick. Josh needs receivers and the defense just couldn't sustain that many injuries
The bomb that Diggs dropped just can't happen. The ball was perfectly thrown.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 105 times

McPeachy wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:41 pm
LanderPoke wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:51 am Frick. Josh needs receivers and the defense just couldn't sustain that many injuries
The bomb that Diggs dropped just can't happen. The ball was perfectly thrown.
Not to mention the 2 bombs that Sherfield dropped.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster

Imagine the season at UW if receivers woulda/coulda caught the damn ball more often...and. Brian Hill stayed 1 more year...hmmmmmm