TV coverage.....??

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
HappytheMan
Buckaroo

TV coverage for the UVA game around the area (including South Dakota) will be found where???? Is "Versus" channel carring the game in this area too?? Or is on another channel around the widwest?? Thanks :?:
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Quick search for me comes up with that it MIGHT be available from The Mountain on DirecTV.. found that on the MWC board, otherwise it might be just local only. But that's a quick search, if anyone has any better details, post 'em.
ImageImageImageImage
spindoctor02
WyoNation Moderator

I've seen advertisements that Versus is carrying the game against UVA. Not sure if that is a nation-wide schedule, but if they are advertising the game here in AZ, then I imagine it'll be the same game in SD and other areas that are a lot closer to Laramie.

http://www.versus.com/cfb
HappytheMan
Buckaroo

Thanks guys!! That link you posted Doc, seems to indicate that it's on all over, so I'll be OK in catching the game in SD I guess. :) I'm ready to see this season get started and I think this is going to be a good game. BTW is the Cowboys field grass or turf??

Thanks Again!!!!!
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 34 times

Thanks for the info, Spin.

The Cowboys are playing on SprinTurf.. synthetic, rubbery grass.. almost as good as grass, but not harsh like AstroTurf.
ImageImageImageImage
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

Awesome.... It looks like I will be able to see the game in NC as wellon versus.. Go Pokes!!

GO POKES!!
Wayne Kjelsrud
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:Quick search for me comes up with that it MIGHT be available from The Mountain on DirecTV.. found that on the MWC board, otherwise it might be just local only. But that's a quick search, if anyone has any better details, post 'em.
No it is on Versus not the The MTN. DIRECTV dose not carry the mtn at this time. And also there is no local covrage anymore with the new TV deal that started last year if the game is on it will be on CSTV, Versus or the MTN.