Cowboy News -- 30 September 2008

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke
Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 14 times

I guess when some people say they heard from a friend that something was going to happen, it's more of a source than a rumor or hearsay? :roll:
SWEEN GETS THE NOD (Trib)

Back in the saddle again (LB)

Sween regains starting quarterback job (CST)

Inside the matchup: Wyoming at New Mexico (CST)

...on a side note
Dembo likes what Schroyer is doing (CST)

At least give people the benefit of the doubt to prove their credibility before discrediting them... :rant:
brocksamson
Buckaroo

How can you just give this information away for free?
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke

I'm not giving away anything...I'm just linking to publicly available sports stories online.
brocksamson
Buckaroo

You mean to tell me that I don't have to pay $$$ to find out information about UW sports and recruiting and to get quotes from former pokes about upcoming seasons? That's not what I've heard elsewhere.
All I know is, if he ain't back in 10 minutes, we calling Dominoes.
PokeTransplant
Cowpoke

LMAO!!

Good one. :thumb:
SnipeyPoke
Buckaroo

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was good!
Go Pokes!
diehardpoke92
Buckaroo

The good news that Crumbum won't be QB against NM. The bad news the QB will be Sween. My memory is still fresh with Sween's utter and complete failure as a QB last season. Seeing how lousy Crum is leads me to believe that Glenn's memory was still fresh from last years debacle at QB as well. He started Crum over Sween and now is going to give the job back to Sween. I really believe we are so bad on offense and have such a complex now that we have been embarassed nearly every game on offense that nothing can be done to salvage this season. We are just plain lousy this year, no getting around it. The Defense, while obviously far better than our offense, is already starting to show signs of fatique and frustration. I am hopeful Wyoming can find a way to win two more games. That to me is optimistic given what I have seen this season. I just hope when the season ends Joe resigns or we pack his bags and kick the horse he rode in on in the butt. I am tired of a lousy product and a team that cannot even compete most weeks. It is shameful that our once-proud football program has come to this. NOBODY fears us. We are now the "patsy" on the conference schedule. Thank GOD we will have a new coach and staff in here next year.