MWC Games & Predictions:

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Thursday 10/2:

Oregon State at Utard: I think the Tards will roll here, regardless what happened between USC and Oregon State. Utard 38, Oregon State 20

Friday 10/3:

BYU at Utard State: No prediciton really necessary...if there was ever a game where a team would score 100 points, this would be it. bWHYu 73, Utard State 6

Saturday 10/4:

UNLV at CSU: Tough call. Which CSU will show...the one that beat Houston, or got smoked by Cal? I think the latter, and UNLV gets the road win. UNLV 37, CSU 24

Navy at AFA: Another tough call. Navy is coming off back-to-back wins against Rutgers, and ranked Wake Forest. AFA coming off a bye week...and are at home. AFA 31, Navy 21

SDSU at TCU: See bWHYu comments. TCU 52, SDSU 13

UW @ NM (Homecoming): What, we are somebody's homecoming game? Besides Tennessee? Ouch! And we are 11-14 point road dogs, with issues. UW scores more with Karsten at the helm, but drop another on the road. NM 31, UW 27

So, that's what I've got. You all?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
scottishboywy
Buckaroo

Agreed on the Wyoming game. I think we will score more, but will end up with an L.

If any players/coaches are reading this... I would like to be proven wrong...
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

scottishboywy wrote:If any players/coaches are reading this... I would like to be proven wrong...
If any players or coaches are reading this I would be extremely concerned. There are plenty of us here posting our optomistic/pesimistic, brown and gold glasses wearing, Wyo Kool-Aid drinking, coach staying or going opinions. Seems to me the way the team has been playing they have plenty to work on to keep them busy.
Last edited by Snowman_55 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Snowman_55 wrote:
scottishboywy wrote:If any players/coaches are reading this... I would like to be proven wrong...
If any players or coaches are reading this I would be extremely concerned. There are plenty of us here posting our istic/pesimistic, brown and gold glasses wearing, Wyo Kool-Aid drinking, coach staying or going opinions. Seems to me the way the team has been playing they have plenty to work on to keep them busy.

Agree completely Snowman. If my son/daughter played competitively at UW (or anywhere) the last place I would be, and make sure he/she wouldn't be...a message board!
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...