CSU Football halftime "Idol" article. This is hilarious!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Almost as great as...

"Let's Go Rammin" and "It's Great To Be A CSU Ram"

And I thought UW had cheesey marketing with the text your picture, text your favorite song, pick a helmet ball hiding contest! This one beats them all...

http://csurams.cstv.com/genrel/100208aaa.html
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Actually I think it is a good idea. It is a way to get the students and crowd involved while letting people publicly humiliate themselves.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

one-smooth-poke wrote:Actually I think it is a good idea. It is a way to get the students and crowd involved while letting people publicly humiliate themselves.
Good idea...for CSU to humiliate themselves...yes. Here at UW? I would be ashamed. Just like I was ashamed when we got to hear Sweet Caroline by Niel Diamond the first game when the Pokes were on D trying to get a stop. What in the HELL was that about?!?! Puke.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote:
one-smooth-poke wrote:Actually I think it is a good idea. It is a way to get the students and crowd involved while letting people publicly humiliate themselves.
Good idea...for CSU to humiliate themselves...yes. Here at UW? I would be ashamed. Just like I was ashamed when we got to hear Sweet Caroline by Niel Diamond the first game when the Pokes were on D trying to get a stop. What in the HELL was that about?!?! Puke.

I remember that. It was rather embarrassing. Did they fire that guy? They certainly should have. But, that is the great work of the athletics department for ya.
scottishboywy
Buckaroo

Reminds me of UW in the 90's when we had that horrible marching band called "Rocky Mountain Thunder... The show band of the rockies." The end was near when they began dressing up as super heros during the halftime show. Man those were the days :lol:

I can almost hear that old announcer now...
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

Actually, the superheros, IMHO, was much worse! That possibly set the bar on how low something could go. The second worse would be when they would play the theme song from the video game or cartoon (I cant remember the name). My daughter knew the song and said that after hearing it, she could never watch/play it again. LOL.