There is only one explanation for this type of football

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
East_Popcorn_State
Buckaroo

Guys I've watched football every saturday and sunday for the last 30 years. The only explanation for this team to perform this way is gambling.

Our players are throwing games. Theres no other explanation. They honestly can't even take a snap without bobbling the ball. YEAH ITS THAT BAD. There may even be some people on the team doing some gambling. Its just simply the only explanation. The oline is not blocking.. the defense is way worse than the past few years. the recievers are NEVER open, NEVER.

WYO has a bunch of returning starters from last year. Remember how they played vs. Virginia? These players act like they dont' have any idea what they are doing. They look like they have not had 1 practice all year.

This is the worst team D1 D1AA or D2 in the nation. North Dakota State, hell Chattanooga would crush this team right now.
YEAH ITS THAT BAD. It's the worst football I've seen in 30 years by any level of football. Theres more to it than just bad play, there has to be gambling.
one-smooth-poke
Ranch Hand

The gamble was thinking that Cole would be productive. He got fired from his OC job for performances exactly like this. Why would we expect any different? Joe needs to be gone by the end of the plane ride.
skiwyoming
Buckaroo

I agree ... hiring Cole as OC was the problem...

The pressure is on Burman...
TheBuckhole
Buckaroo
Has liked: 2 times

I agree with the Cole comments. I knew we were in serious trouble when Glenn said, while hunting for a new OC, "I won't hire anyone I don't know." Are you kidding me?!? What kind of professional comment is that?

As far as the gambling is concerned, if the Pokes are throwing games, not many down here in Vegas are aware of it. Quite frankly, we don't have to be. Anyone betting against the Pokes these days is making easy money.