Attendance Guesses...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 317 times
Been liked: 124 times

I stated last week, if we lose to NM in poor fashion, our attendance would fluctuate about 4,000...from 21,000 (where it should be, although that is damn pathetic) to about 17,000.

I am still thinking 17,000 is right on the money...but I wouldn't be surprised if less than that show up, just because of the weather. Thoughts WyoNation?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

While I do think that there will be some people in town since its homecoming, I think 17K is a fantasy now. The earl weather forecast is for cool weather, with slight chance of showers. The fact that we can't do poop on offense, haven't really tried to fix the problems, and have been getting our asses handed to us over and over again, makes me doubt that we get much over 15K. In all honesty those of us that are going have to be 1 of 3 things, gluttens for punishment, completely insane, or both.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
HankScorpio
Buckaroo

I bet there will be a lot of people in town, but most of them will probably be doing something other then watching the Cowboys get beat into submission.
When I get rich, I hope I am not mean to poor people. Like I am now.
nirv117
Ranch Hand

My guess is we'll have 16,283
God is a Cowboy
Adv8RU12
WyoNation Addict
Been liked: 5 times

nirv117 wrote:My guess is we'll have 16,283
I presume you used the Method of Posterior Extraction to come up with this number.