worried about the game

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
MrWyoming
Buckaroo

Temple runs the ball well. It's all they do. When they do pass, they complete it. And they have a great defense. Everybody knows Temple is going to try to run it down Wyoming's throat. Is there any chance that we can come up with a scheme to stop their running game? I think the offense is really going to need to control the clock and put points up. If Temple runs us over and we finish 8-5 is that acceptable or did Wyo just get lucky to win some real close games. For example: Colorado State, Weber State, Bowling Green, San Diego State, and Air Force all VERY EASILY could have been losses and then we are talking about back to back 3-9 teams instead of 8-4. Weber we had to convert a 4th and 10 to win. AF lost their starting QB early and still almost beat us basically without throwing a pass. Bowling Green missed an XP and lost by 1. CSU led us late in the 4th qtr. SDSU missed a bunch of chipshot FG's that would have beat us. Don't get me wrong, It's nice to win those close games no matter how luckily it might have been, but outside of texas state and las vegas did we beat anybody convincingly? Even the new mexico lobos gave us all we wanted. This team lived on the edge and found ways to win so give them props. But Christensen being mentioned for new jobs elsewhere when he has a losing record at wyoming and was a few botched plays from having back to back 3-9 seasons? absurd. Basically all I've seen so far is he has switched Wyo back to a good offense/bad defense whereas before him it was bad offense/good defense. I'm still not buying this team until we get some run stoppers back like Givens and Hoffschneider. And next year we lose Biezuns which will really hurt, he has been clutch! On the other hand, Temple started the season a legit 8-2 and I'm afraid they are out for respect just as much as Wyo is or more. Worried :!: Because I don't want Utah State to happen on National TV.
MrWyoming
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 35 times

So are you actually going to try to be a contributing member to the board this time or should I just go ahead and unleash the banhammer now?
ImageImageImageImage
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

MrTitleist wrote:So are you actually going to try to be a contributing member to the board this time or should I just go ahead and unleash the banhammer now?
Is that him again? He hid his assholery better than usual.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyolie Coyote
Cowpoke

Don't even think twice about it- BAN him now!
MrWyoming
Buckaroo

MrTitleist wrote:So are you actually going to try to be a contributing member to the board this time or should I just go ahead and unleash the banhammer now?
HUH :?:
MrWyoming
whyoh
WyoNation Addict

disclaimer: I could be wrong. I've done it before...I'll probably do it again.

a high fallootin'...rootin' tootin' sonofa gun from 'ol WYOMIN'
Kougar78
Ranch Hand

I presume this "banning" stuff is humorous banter, right?
COS Cowboy
Cowpoke
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

If that's EPS/theman/LOL, don't hesitate. Ban him and delete the thread.
MrWyoming
Buckaroo

COS Cowboy wrote:If that's EPS/theman/LOL, don't hesitate. Ban him and delete the thread.
Again, HUH :?:
MrWyoming