Wyokie - Big 12 ?

Keep it clean, but this is the place if you want to smack talk!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:You been to any Thunder games yet? I haven't.
I've been to several... I love going on NYE and I usually try to go to about 5-6 games a year. They're sooo much fun!
I bet the traffic was bad afterwards with all the construction in that area. Speaking of which, I hope that gets done soon.
it's pretty bad, but that's when you just go out to eat or for drinks afterwards. Once everything dies down it's easy to get out of downtown. And there's so much to do down there.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 42 times

Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
I've been to several... I love going on NYE and I usually try to go to about 5-6 games a year. They're sooo much fun!
I bet the traffic was bad afterwards with all the construction in that area. Speaking of which, I hope that gets done soon.
it's pretty bad, but that's when you just go out to eat or for drinks afterwards. Once everything dies down it's easy to get out of downtown. And there's so much to do down there.
Thanfully the Nite Life there has gotten much much better since 1991. Back when my parents & I moved here, OKC was a joke (especially the Zoo) but now the city looks a lot better due to the MAPS projects. Sometimes higher taxes can help make a city look much nicer.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Thanfully the Nite Life there has gotten much much better since 1991. Back when my parents & I moved here, OKC was a joke (especially the Zoo) but now the city looks a lot better due to the MAPS projects. Sometimes higher taxes can help make a city look much nicer.
Welllll, the night life in Norman has always been faaaaaabulous...
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:Welllll, the night life in Norman has always been faaaaaabulous...
Haven't been down there to see their night life. I've been to Norman. Just not at night.
I want CHAMPIONSHIPS not chicken poop! And we're getting chicken poop!!!!!!!!!!!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:Welllll, the night life in Norman has always been faaaaaabulous...
Haven't been down there to see their night life. I've been to Norman. Just not at night.
Campus Corner is fantastic but has changed a lot since my ug days. It was a cross campus walk from my sorority house to everything we needed! There are a few constants tho, including a great burger shop and a nasty lil strip bar, lol. Still.... One of my fav places :)
Last edited by Snowflake on Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyokie
WyoNation Moderator

Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Campus Corner is fantastic bur has changed a lot since my ug days. It was a cross campus walk from my sorority house to everything we needed! There are a few constants tho, including a great burger shop and a nasty lil strip bar, lol. Still.... One of my fav places :)
I've heard of Campus Corner but never been there. Then again, I never went to Eskimo Joe's up in Stillwater either so....LOL
Snowflake
Cowpoke

Wyokie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:
Wyokie wrote:
Campus Corner is fantastic bur has changed a lot since my ug days. It was a cross campus walk from my sorority house to everything we needed! There are a few constants tho, including a great burger shop and a nasty lil strip bar, lol. Still.... One of my fav places :)
I've heard of Campus Corner but never been there. Then again, I never went to Eskimo Joe's up in Stillwater either so....LOL
Oh nooooo, Joes is so fun!! You should def make the trip. Super yumminess.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 128 times
Been liked: 134 times

get a room. wait. I think you have one.
W-Y, Until I Die!
Snowflake
Cowpoke

laxwyo wrote:get a room. wait. I think you have one.
This is our room.