Tired of reading St Clair!!!

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Maybe it is just me, but I am sick of St Clair bashing the Cowboys and everything Wyoming. Why is he even a sportswriter here? In his latest article he basically tells all of us proud fans to shove it (like always) and that the only way the Cowboys will ever compete is in the FCS. He completely ignores facts (such as the history of Wyoming football) and will print anything he can to bring the program down.

Here is the link:
http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/200 ... ogcomments
cheypoke
Ranch Hand

St. Clair is a large part of why I no longer get the WTE. Please, just stop reading his articles. There is nothing of any value in them. Its clear that he despises UW and perhaps the entire state, and wont pass up a chance to take a jam at them. The only reason he is still here, is that no one else will hire him.
Cheywypoke
Ranch Hand

I haven't read a St. Clair article for about a year. Whenever I see his fat, ugly face next to an article I just move on.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Speaking of newspaper articles and writers, there was a great basketball preview insert in the Casper Star-Tribune Sunday paper. I looked to see if there was a link I could post, but there wasn't any I could find. At least there is one paper in the state that has a positive outlook on UW Athletics.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
armchaircoach
Buckaroo

Have not read him in more than a year--gave up on theWTE also. The guys a hack--CSU boy all the way. He needs to move back south. No never mind I would not even wish him on the sheep.