Big game tonight

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

The Cowboys get a test tonight on the road against Boise St. BSU is doing pretty good this year, so let's see how the Cowboys handle a tough game on the road. I don't believe this game is going to be televised - it starts at 7:05 MT.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 126 times

My pre-season predictions had this one as a loss. Along with UCLA in LA. Giving UW a 12-2 OOC record prior to MWC starting. I am going to stick with that as well.

Wasn't it Brandenburg that said it doesn't matter who you schedule, because at the end of the season, all anyone looks at is the W/L record? Brandy must not have coached when RPI's were around...
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 57 times

I was reading a few of the newspaper articles on tonight's game. They make mention of BSU's post players ability to score, but their best player could actually be Anthony Thomas, a guard. The guy is rather short, 6'0 I think, but he is rather quick and can knock down the 3 ball if he has a chance. He doesn't do a lot of scoring but is very good at creating shots for his teammates. I hope we don't concentrate on their post players too much and let this guy carve us up. I was happy to see Schroyer recognizes the fact that we need to start each half better. It sounds like he really put an emphasis on that this week in practice. Hopefully it translates into a fast start for us. Boise State is not an easy place to win a basketball game, but we can poll this one out if work hard on the defensive end of the floor. We have the scoreres. We just need a few more stops.
gopokes1399
Blog Team

Ike Okoye plays for Boise now i hope he doesnt score a point
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 320 times
Been liked: 126 times

I know it is a long shot, but why no TV?
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

I guess espn has tv rights, so they didn't think it was important enough.
Wyoming leads at half 49 - 40. Ogirri had a good first half with 17 points I believe. Muojeke sounds like he is getting better on defense. Linskins sounds like he is having a good game in the rebounding dept. Sounds like a team effort.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.