What does everyone think about our next 2 games?

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

I have not seen either UNLV or TCU play much. What does everyone expect in our away games with them. I was inclined at the beginning of the year to chalk up the away game at UNLV as a loss, and the away game at TCU as a win. But I have seen TCU has turned out better than expected this season, and UNLV seems to have won some big games, but has now lost to both TCU and CSU. Anybody who has watched either of their teams, how do we match up against them? I hope we at least split on the road that would be nice coming back to home games next week.
cheypoke
Ranch Hand

Hard to tell. I have no idea what is going on with UNLV. Never occurred to me that they would lose to the Rams. But I know that the Pokes don't usually play well at the Thomas & Mack, and the Rebs will be pissed off and focused. TCU is certainly much improved. But how much, i'm still not sure. One thing is for certain, and that is that road wins this year will be difficult to come by for EVERYONE.
WYCowboy
WyoNation Moderator
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 2 times

Wyoming is a 13.5 point underdog at the Thomas & Mack tomorrow night. It's a tough assignment. I don't know what the odds were against SDSU. Our offense can score points, if we just don't turn the ball over (we only had 4 turnovers in the second half against SDSU), don't get into foul trouble, rebound, and play good defense - oh wait, I guess you can say that about all our games.
You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him/her.
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

I think Wyoming was 5 point underdogs to SDSU