WYO @ SMU Stream

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster
Been liked: 1 time

So normally I would buy and stream this game but for Christmas my present was a crap-load of fraudulent charges on my bank account and lots of overdraft fees. So there is no way the bank is going to get everything back together before the SMU game so make sure you have alternate plans for a stream don't count on me at this time.

I'll let people know if that changes!
phxpoke
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 17 times

Wyo2dal wrote:So normally I would buy and stream this game but for Christmas my present was a crap-load of fraudulent charges on my bank account and lots of overdraft fees. So there is no way the bank is going to get everything back together before the SMU game so make sure you have alternate plans for a stream don't count on me at this time.

I'll let people know if that changes!
That sucks. I hope they catch the bastard!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Long as they fix my account I don't actually care what they do with the bastard lol.
fromolwyoming
WyoNation Lifer
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Wyo2dal wrote:Long as they fix my account I don't actually care what they do with the bastard lol.
I'd want to kick him in the balls, but that's just me.
laxwyo
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 151 times
Been liked: 156 times

Maybe I should keep an eye on my cc account! Lol
W-Y, Until I Die!
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

laxwyo wrote:Maybe I should keep an eye on my cc account! Lol
Lesson learned the hard way, You lose a wallet you report it immediately and don't procrastinate.
Subcanis
A Real Cowboy

Truth, had this happen to me 2 years ago. Two .99 cent transactions to "Itunes", thought it was my wife downloading ringtones. A month after that "Itunes" drained my account. Big difference between Itunes and iTunes apparently. FYI.
"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."
69er
Ranch Hand

Maybe it will play from this link. I'll be there.

http://www.smumustangs.com/allaccess/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

69er wrote:Maybe it will play from this link. I'll be there.

http://www.smumustangs.com/allaccess/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It will if you buy it, The feed costs $9.95
BeaverPoke
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote:

So if someone buys it, then you can stream it?
If you ever need to laugh, just remember there was some idiot who wanted Bohl fired after 2 seasons.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

BeaverPoke wrote:
Wyo2dal wrote:

So if someone buys it, then you can stream it?
People have already approached me about that as usual, We're going to wait a bit and see if we see the game on the stream sites and if not then there have been a few people that want to buy it and want me to stream it. One way or another we will end up with the SMU video stream.
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

Wyo2dal wrote: People have already approached me about that as usual, We're going to wait a bit and see if we see the game on the stream sites and if not then there have been a few people that want to buy it and want me to stream it. One way or another we will end up with the SMU video stream.
Yeah I would sit tight for now. Sites like firstrow and vipbox have been surprisingly good this season with college basketball. I've watched some games I'd never imagine would end up on there....
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

At this point I should have the stream available from SMU looks like my bank is getting everything fixed today at least from what they have told me so we'll see.
castlerocker
Cowpoke

We might not have to buy it. Firstrowsports has it on their calendar for tonight but they have not come thru a few times
so just have to wait and see.
Dutchnation
Ranch Hand

Wyo2dal wrote:At this point I should have the stream available from SMU looks like my bank is getting everything fixed today at least from what they have told me so we'll see.

Awesome! Thanks WYO2dal!!!!
CowboyFan
Ranch Hand

How does it work, Wyo2dal? Whether you get it or not, thanks for trying. Much appreciated.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Well I just needed the bank to remove all those overdraft fees and all the other crap that put my account in the hole so I could buy it. It appears to be done now and soon as the premium purchase becomes available on the SMU site i'll buy it.
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

Stream is up - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wyo2dal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - No audio atm but that's not on my side.
CowboyFan
Ranch Hand

Thank you, Wyo2dal! I really didn't want to miss this one. Much appreciated! :D
Wyo2dal
Bronco-Buster

I never want to miss any game :) Looks like Wyo is going to be battling the Refs and the SMU the video isn't the best and no replay so hard to see that charge but he didn't look set to me.