What's up with the security Nazis they clamp

Everything Cowboy and Cowgirl Basketball, plus other Cowboy athletics
WyNative
Ranch Hand

down on the students? Haven't used my season tickets since the first game until this game. Was pretty quite from the student section. Also we must have lost a lot of regular season ticket holders because we played Utah and there were maybe three people that usually set around where I sit of the 50 or so that usually sit there. Section was filled with students.
wyopokesfan23
Ranch Hand

I was in the second row of the student section and I thought we were gettin pretty loud. The only time security talked to us was when my friend asked nevill if his boyfriend gave him that black eye, but we were in neville and boras ear all day and neville was getting pretty frusterated with us.
WyomingAg
A Real Cowboy

I am a student, and I was at the game, but I was very dissappointed in the student section. The very front was good, but there were hardly any students there. For the csu game we had at least 4 times as many students. I don't know why no one showed up yesterday, unless people had already given up on this season.

I was also dissappointed in the season ticket holder/alumni seats. I thought the whole stadium looked very empty.

I was suprised with it being a Saturday game against utah with good weather, that it seemed like no one showed up students or alumni.