Single Game Tickets

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

When do single game tickets go on sale?
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
WYO1016
WyoNation Addict
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 106 times

Sometime around August 10, if memory serves me.
Stuck
Ranch Hand

Quoted from my recent email inquiry:

"Single game football tickets for all games except our away game at Nebraska will go on sale on July 29th, 2013, at 7:30 am by contacting the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-877-WYO-FAN1 or online at http://www.gowyo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
mrtnt3x
A Real Cowboy

Stuck wrote:Quoted from my recent email inquiry:

"Single game football tickets for all games except our away game at Nebraska will go on sale on July 29th, 2013, at 7:30 am by contacting the Athletic Ticket Office at 1-877-WYO-FAN1 or online at http://www.gowyo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
:thumb:
Powder River ... Let 'R Buck!
tttgowyo
Ranch Hand

I was kinda pissed when I got the letter saying I could not buy tickets for the Nebraska game unless I ordered season tickets. I donate to CJC every year and that is one of the benefits. I live in Kentucky, so does not make sens eto buy season tickets. I would rather donate to CJC and buy single tickets when I can go. I am going to the Nebraska game, but had to go on Stubhub and pay out the ass for good seats. Oh well... I understand why they do that.. It just sucks for us fans that live elsewhere..

GO POKES!!
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

tttgowyo wrote:I was kinda pissed when I got the letter saying I could not buy tickets for the Nebraska game unless I ordered season tickets. I donate to CJC every year and that is one of the benefits. I live in Kentucky, so does not make sens eto buy season tickets. I would rather donate to CJC and buy single tickets when I can go. I am going to the Nebraska game, but had to go on Stubhub and pay out the ass for good seats. Oh well... I understand why they do that.. It just sucks for us fans that live elsewhere..
I totally agree, I had seasons the last 2 years for myself only and when I got that letter saying the only way the UW ticket office would let me have a Neb tkt was if I had 2 seasons and was a CJC member. Don't get me wrong I like what they do for the program, I just don't make enough $$ to be a contributor to them, like i would want to. I contribute in many other ways, going to all home games if I can and at least 1 away game a year. I always wish they'd allow alumni that do not belong to CJC a chance to purchase tickets before the general public, I think that's somewhat fair, then free for all for others out there.
I'm taking my folks to NEB as well, and stub hub is sad/ridiculous, it's almost NFL caliber for getting tickets at a decent price. but it's all about the experience right!!!! LOL