BYU or CSU?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!

Which team is Wyoming's Biggest Rival?

BYU
10%
CSU
90%

Total votes: 20
evilpoke
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

I figure this is mostly geographic - East side of the state or in Colorado, its CSU. West side of the state or you're LDS, BYU. I don't know how the northerners - Powell, Gillette, etc. feel about it, though.
MrTitleist
WyoNation Overlord
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 33 times

Always has been, always will be, CSU. BYU is right there though.
ImageImageImageImage
Cornpoke
A Real Cowboy
Been liked: 6 times

Gotta vote for the border war here..
I'm good for 3!
TheRealUW
Cowpoke
Been liked: 50 times

I went with CSU just because of the long history we have with them, but BYU is my most hated team...by far. I am always absolutely exhausted after watching a BYU v. UW game because it takes every ounce of everything inside of me to stop myself from getting arrested. It would make my day to pop a few of those BYU fans right in the jaw. I've started running this summer in hopes that I can build my speed and endurance up enough so that I can outrun the police/CSC next year when BYU comes to town. :D

I'm sure my above comments will seem over-the-line to some of you, but I don't give a damn. That group of people (I won't put a name to them, but I think you know who I'm referring to) is one of the most ridiculous, illogical, retarded group of human beings I have ever come in contact with. They deserve so much more than just a fist to the jaw. Just calling it how I see it.
Snowman_55
Ranch Hand

Plain and simple CSU is the bigger rival, but BYU is the more hated team.
Everyday I wake up and realize it's a great day because I am not a BYU or CSU fan! GO POKES!!!
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

Definitely CSU as a rival. I might be in the minority but I actually pull for CSU in OOC and against Utah and BYU, but am squarely behind any team that plays BYU.
nirv117
Ranch Hand

CSU - no contest.
God is a Cowboy
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

The Ewes are by far the biggest rival. The hatred I have for BYU is much deeper though. The fans of that church owned institution are just a bunch of hypocritical-holier-than-thou-racist-judgemental-pieces of poop. I am amazed they recruit as well as they do...the kids should do some background and learn some history before committing to attend there...to see what they are getting involved with.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
J-Rod
Bronco-Buster

I think UW fans are just sick of losing to BYU, CSU is definitely the one everyone wants to beat regardless of what state either team is in.
OrediggerPoke
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 63 times
Been liked: 231 times

J-Rod wrote:I think UW fans are just sick of losing to BYU
Even if we beat them every year, the vast majority of pokes fan would love to see BYU get stomped. There is just absolutely nothing to like about BYU!
WYO Bandit
Buckaroo

I guess I have to vote BYU since I live in western Wyo. They are also the most hated team by far as stated in other posts. If anyone needs another reason to dislike the boys in blue, please refer back to the Black 14 incident.