Anyone see the replay of UW vs. Utah on the MTN last night?

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
McPeachy
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 306 times
Been liked: 120 times

Good god. Pick six in the first series. Blocked punt for a TD. Anemic pathetic predictible offense. I resigned to the parking lot at half time to numb the pain.

Makes me think we are going to be night and day this year versus last. With a very solid D returning, improvement on special teams, and an offense that is actually a different flavor than vanilla...things could happen.
Last edited by McPeachy on Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dear Karma,

I have a list of people you missed...
JimmyDimes
WyoNation Addict

I agree, many of our games went south right away with a pick 6 or turnover on the first series. Our defense was stout and will be better if we can move the ball with some consistency and cut down on turnovers. We are not that far away from having a decent year.

Go Pokes!
TSpoke
A Real Cowboy

That was the earliest i ever left a game. I stood by and watched some pretty ugly games during the vic years too but last years utah game was too much. i left during the second quarter. I think it was right after the blocked punt. I didn't even say anyhting to the group i was with just walked out of the stands and to the library and started drinking. Horrible game.