time for Wyoming to consider...

Everything Wyoming Cowboy and Mountain West football!
bladerunnr
A Real Cowboy
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 71 times

castlerocker wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:00 pm Calvin is definitely Dino and Milktoast.

Only this asshole would thrive on spreading chaotic BS.

I don't agree. I think this is a ramnation idiot who goes by the handle "Ron Mexico". He has trolled Wyonation before and we do play them next.
Coeur d' Alene
Cowpoke

Just stupidity. Not even something to actually think about. I wish he wrote

Time for Wyoming to consider the triple option. Bring in Ken Niumatalolo.

Or

Time for Wyoming to start buying players

Or mostly

Time for conference expansion
CasparMilquetoast
Ranch Hand

McPeachy wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:45 am Get this f-word poop out of here.

Go away mother f-word.
I not only second this but I ask the person who runs this thing to please post my ip address. Thank you.

Dino please stop being a dick.
CheyenneGunslinger
Ranch Hand
Has liked: 1 time

CalvinWYO wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:49 pm Dropping DOWN from Division 1 sports. The Pokes should be in something like the Big Sky or Missouri Valley Conference, NOT in a Div. 1 bracket.

We can hardly beat the mid to bottom feeders in the MWC and rarely can even stay in the game with the likes of Nebraska, Iowa, Oregon, etc. Thank god the Utes and BYU left the MWC or we'd be getting raped new buttholes by them, too.

Wyoming is NOT Div. 1 worthy and would probably get throttled most of the times in a Big Sky-type conference but at least we could stop the pretending and maybe win 1-2 more games a year.
No, we can't drop down a division. It's just too hard to get back to that level. How about us showing up for games and donating money to improve facilities to get better recruits!
Asmodeanreborn
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 23 times

CheyenneGunslinger wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:59 amHow about us showing up for games and donating money to improve facilities to get better recruits!
Wyoming facilities already are top notch for G5 teams. Hell, CU spent a lot of money on theirs, and ours definitely don't look bad in comparison (unlike CSU's, for example - they spent all their monies on the stadium).

At this point, the best thing we can do for recruiting is establish a successful program with a solid pipeline into the pros, so people who want to go pro come here to play.
stymeman
Bronco-Buster
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 45 times

Winning football games.....just answering the RE thread, that's really all they hafta do, how thats truly the 64k ?...., but give it an effort. hey at least this week they scored an offensive touchdown for a change....i want vast adjustments going into Sheeep week what else is it gonna hurt??